Cardi is a Grammy GIRL... LMFAO some girls could only wish

Started by GLOCK, February 09, 2019, 11:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: beautiful liar on February 11, 2019, 09:39:08 AM
And if any Will Smith fan came to me screaming "AHA! Biggie ain't got no Grammys!"

I'd kii and keep it moving. Clearly a clueless individual

As I said before, it detracts nothing from said rapper's influence and sales.

Just means a bunch of old White men decided Will Smith should get their trophy.
U are such a passive agressive bitch. Ur trying every way possible to devalue this award. One minute its a white man's award and we shouldnt give it any weight and the next they dont know real talent anyway. FIRSTLY,  lets not act like nicki minaj (because that's the only reason ur in here bitching) is some super conscious rapper. Not the same bitch that made starships and all these other katy perry records. She wants a grammy, which is why she submitted for damn near 20 categories. The bitch aint got one and had cardi not got one last night u woulda been in here rubbing that in everybody's face.  What a fckn goofy :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Zankou.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2019, 10:17:10 AM
And if any Will Smith fan came to me screaming "AHA! Biggie ain't got no Grammys!"

U are such a passive agressive bitch.

whoa

:guys:

Young

Vonc2002

And Will smith had some great records btw. He's just from a different era when rap music was different and his approach is different.  I know 2 of will's grammys are for the CLASSICS parent's dont understand and summertime, so dont sit yo bitter asses in here and try to down somebody else because that bitch ain't got a grammy.  :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

LOONA.

Quote from: MARS. on February 11, 2019, 10:18:35 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2019, 10:17:10 AM

U are such a passive agressive bitch.

whoa

:guys:

fgf

Nothing new     

Scott.

I just feel like some of you are now denouncing the Grammy because the girl won and y?all can?t kii about it.

If she lost, the Barbz would?ve been going in

Vonc2002

Quote from: beautiful liar on February 11, 2019, 10:25:32 AM
Clearly there's some sort of misunderstanding.

My statement was in defense of Nicki "aint got no Grammys haha" Minaj.

Not an attempt to intentionally belittle Cardi's accomplishment.

If that wasn't painfully obvious, I apologize.
My response is about u devaluing the grammys as a whole in an attempt to justify why Nicki Minaj not having one is  supposedly OKAY. Trying to downplay will who has classic records and deserved his grammys.  U said it's a white man's award and dont care and have been trying to prove u dont care since yesterday and it looks stupid. Typically people who don't care aren't going out of their way to explain why they don't   :dead:
Nicki minaj ain't got one and that's that :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on February 11, 2019, 10:31:54 AM
I just feel like some of you are now denouncing the Grammy because the girl won and y?all can?t kii about it.

If she lost, the Barbz would?ve been going in
And that's REALLY what it's all about :dead:

Vonc2002

Talking about ur not trying to belittle cardi's accomplishments but ur literally in a cardi grammy thread talking about why grammys dont mean shit. Fag, take yo passive aggressive ass on somewhere :dead:

LOONA.