Cardi is a Grammy GIRL... LMFAO some girls could only wish

Started by GLOCK, February 09, 2019, 11:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

'ology

Quote from: LOONA. on February 11, 2019, 10:26:19 AM
Quote from: MARS. on February 11, 2019, 10:18:35 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2019, 10:17:10 AM
Quote from: beautiful liar on February 11, 2019, 09:39:08 AM
And if any Will Smith fan came to me screaming "AHA! Biggie ain't got no Grammys!"

I'd kii and keep it moving. Clearly a clueless individual

As I said before, it detracts nothing from said rapper's influence and sales.

Just means a bunch of old White men decided Will Smith should get their trophy.
U are such a passive agressive bitch.
Zzzxxxxdddxcddx

whoa

:guys:

fgf

Nothing new     

Blessed Be The Mufuckin Fruit!!!

Zankou.

anyway.

I made some fckin refreshments. most of the ingredients I used were expired but enjoy xoxo

'ology

Quote from: MARS. on February 11, 2019, 10:38:43 AM
anyway.

I made some fckin refreshments. most of the ingredients I used were expired but enjoy xoxo
Zzxxxz
New best friend wyd
:mmyulost:

Vonc2002

Quote from: beautiful liar on February 11, 2019, 10:36:19 AM
So it's less of an "Afro worshiped the Grammys last month and now he tryna play them!"

And more of a keeping the same energy thing with me. Even if Toni is up for one herself.
Boy, gtfoh because even this is bullshit.  U knew cardi was gonna win one and u were starting early at trying to discredit what a grammy means. You've used Toni winning a grammy for that babyface album against people multiple times and u didn't like that album either.  Make that make sense.  U really aren't clever and ur ways are quite transparent. Nicki dont have one and that'll NEVER not be a kii  :jackiessales:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Have any of the greatest rappers besides Jay ever won a Grammy?

'ology

Dang Afro was TF eradicated in here wow never thought it would end like this......

Vonc2002

Quote from: beautiful liar on February 11, 2019, 10:42:25 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 11, 2019, 10:40:31 AM
Quote from: beautiful liar on February 11, 2019, 10:36:19 AM
So it's less of an "Afro worshiped the Grammys last month and now he tryna play them!"

And more of a keeping the same energy thing with me. Even if Toni is up for one herself.
Boy, gtfoh because even this is bullshit.  U knew cardi was gonna win one and u were starting early at trying to discredit what a grammy means. You've used Toni winning a grammy for that babyface album against people multiple times and u didn't like that album either.  Make that make sense.  U really aren't clever and ur ways are quite transparent. Nicki dont have one and that'll NEVER not be a kii  :jackiessales:
If this is how you feel, I cannot change that.
True. And I'm gonna enjoy reminding u and backing yo passive aggressive ass up in a corner  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

'ology

GLOCK

And if the Grammys are this white awards mess jdjdjdjdjd

Why do you care if they aren?t awarding the ?best lyricists/rappers?

:omf:

Angry for nothing .. onika didn?t deserve. Get over it

Vonc2002

RAY7

Why do you have to ?care? about something to state facts?
and why is it bothering you? :kii:

Vonc2002

Quote from: Glock on February 11, 2019, 10:47:05 AM
And if the Grammys are this white awards mess jdjdjdjdjd

Why do you care if they aren?t awarding the ?best lyricists/rappers?

:omf:

Angry for nothing .. onika didn?t deserve. Get over it
RIGHT! How u peddling the white man's award narrative but u sitting thru the whole show and still caring who they give their awards to? Why watch or comment at all if that's the case  :dead: