Did y’all watch the Salt Lake City girls?

Started by Scott., November 12, 2020, 02:29:50 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Buy The Stars✨

i may check it out.  starting a new show is hard cause you gotta get to know them and such .. its like starting a new relationship 

Cowgirl

Quote from: Troye on November 12, 2020, 10:30:39 AM
i may check it out.  starting a new show is hard cause you gotta get to know them and such .. its like starting a new relationship
It's way easier to start a new show instead of trying to get into a franchise with established characters/storylines

Annie

My favorite castmember is definitely Nicole Scherzinger 
ahhh I laughed my ass off when that heel was struggling in the snow
and the dancers she invited for 'her party' for the other lady was genius

What a breathe of fresh air, they are all a bit weird and have no filter. Plus the Mormon element really adds a new layer..maybe it makes these people more rebellious somehow? 

/.\

Annie

Quote from: Troye on November 12, 2020, 10:30:39 AM

The show is packed with drama and personality. I like that they are not aware of how the come across yet. The first episode was very entertaining. I had to rewind a couple scenes because there was a lot going on

/.\

Annie

Did that blonde lady make a reference to Lil Kim's how many licks?:plzstop: 

/.\

Annie

Quote from: Nine. on November 12, 2020, 07:34:52 AM
It was mess right out of the gate.

:dead:

Mary, her bad wigs and bad fashions >>>>

When she said that Jen's aunt should have drank more water mmdamdamamsas

I like Jen too. Thirsty self.

That comment was so rude. She is so messy! So she got her glands removed as a cosmetic procedure and almost died? But she can't sympathize with someone losing both legs. This comment will come back and hunt her.

When she said she liked the jacket, not because it is D&G but because she just likes the jacket I didn't believe her one bit. She won't survive in a thrift shop.

But anyways I want to know more about the dynamic with her stepgranddad. What the f is happening over there?
:rthosehotwings:

/.\

Annie

November 12, 2020, 01:32:12 PM #21 Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 02:04:36 PM by Annie
Quote from: TinaSnow on November 12, 2020, 09:52:11 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on November 12, 2020, 09:44:07 AM
I really just don't be into these white girl franchises. Maybe I'll check this one out since its at the very beginning
2 of them are not white

Just check out the first episode.
I also don't follow every real housewives, just Atlanta, Potomac, NY & Beverly Hills.
I know I'm definitely going to like this season.

Oh and New York will probably also change a bit..they are finally trying to have more diversity in the casts
https://www.thedailybeast.com/the-real-housewives-of-new-york-citys-first-ever-black-housewife-isnt-holding-back

/.\

Cowgirl

November 12, 2020, 03:11:45 PM #22 Last Edit: November 12, 2020, 03:11:54 PM by TinaSnow
https://twitter.com/bravowwhl/status/1326742899225223170?s=21

nfnfnnfnffndnfbfnfnff

Salt Lake City is that new gorl, huh guys?

:howfestive:

Plastic.

best selling female rapper of all time

Scott.

Kalifornia.

I just started watching.

How old is Jen's oldest son? :jarvwhereru:

Kalifornia.