One thing I admire about white fags

Started by Bulldagger, February 22, 2021, 04:37:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bulldagger

They can be straight obsessed but they will not let it deter them from getting married and starting a life with someone. Black fags be 40-50 and beyond still chasing the elusive trade.

Then they get mad when someone like Karamo Brown stays booed up with somebody white.

I ain't saying this black gay love with 2.5 kids and a dog doesn't exist but it does pale in comparison to the number of white gays I see living an idealistic life.

Cowgirl

Dr Naomi Campbell

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

February 22, 2021, 04:55:57 PM #3 Last Edit: February 22, 2021, 04:56:37 PM by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit
As much as this is shaking the table to say .

Thank god for whites because without us fighting thru slavery Im not sure we would be as accomplished as we are had we not had to fight thru it  (reading that gives me SAW vibes)

and also them leading us back to our own humanity by fighting for gay and trans rights and issues we swept it under the rug in shame and cursed our family and told our men dont be a sissy meanwhile whites waving that flag

eventho white ppul had selfish motives for fighting for gay and trans (because whites were feeling oppression and discrimination that we normalized)

everyday I see blacks embracing more of their humanity and it honestly took white ppul leading the charge before we got on board

and some ppul still cant navigate in their communities and family and often turn to a white partner for the support and freedom they need

they definetly lead the charge accepting their own complexities and embracing them alot better  thats something we had to learn from them

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

….ok.

Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on February 22, 2021, 04:55:57 PM

Thank god for whites
nfndndndnfnfnfnnf

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on February 22, 2021, 04:55:57 PM

Thank god for whites because without us fighting thru slavery Im not sure we would be as accomplished as we are had we not had to fight thru it  (reading that gives me SAW vibes)

and also them leading us back to our own humanity by fighting for gay and trans rights and issues we swept it under the rug in shame and cursed our family and told our men dont be a sissy meanwhile whites waving that flag

eventho white ppul had selfish motives for fighting for gay and trans (because whites were feeling oppression and discrimination that we normalized)

everyday I see blacks embracing more of their humanity and it honestly took white ppul leading the charge before we got on board

and some ppul still cant navigate in their communities and family and often turn to a white partner for the support and freedom they need

they definetly lead the charge accepting their own complexities and embracing them alot better  thats something we had to learn from them
ok that's it someone delete my account

Kalifornia.

Not Whites showing Blacks how to embrace humanity...

Dr Naomi Campbell

As if whites weren't throwing their own into gas chambers and ovens
I just

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Kalifornia. on February 22, 2021, 05:03:47 PM

That has to be the biggest crock of BULL I've read in months  :plzstop:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

well parts of it at least :dead: they definitely motivated us to tap in to our higherselves

Different

Kalifornia.

Caucasoids didn't even know how to wash their asses properly before the moors taught them. Like...

Dr Naomi Campbell

Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on February 22, 2021, 05:04:52 PM

well parts of it at least :dead: they definitely motivated us to tap in to our higherselves
:dead:

Cowgirl

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Jayda X on February 22, 2021, 05:04:32 PM

That has to be the biggest crock of BULL I've read in months  :plzstop:

okay so

Someone trying to take your freedoms and liberties away doesn't inspire you to fight back?

and
blacks were always accepting and loving towards gays?

only way what i said could be bull is if these ^^^ were true

so go head and log out bby

Different

CHOKE

You silly ass fags

Let me go check on this chicken
King get home in 20 mins