kipp, you got sonja's contact info?

Started by yummy, October 07, 2019, 01:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: animmai. on October 08, 2019, 12:00:19 AM
you know what--forget it :uhh:

i'll tell em to just get someone from the bride's church to sing instead, at least they'll be singing live...

:plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Cowboy Nine

i'll tell em to just get someone from the bride's church to sing instead, at least they'll be singing live...

hhmhmgmhmfmmglmkg

:guys:

MelMel

:plzstop: :plzstop: :fuming: :fuming: :fuming:

Rxxf

BRANDY

Heated🔥

October 08, 2019, 12:49:51 AM #154 Last Edit: October 08, 2019, 12:50:19 AM by Babyface
dvwjndanvdssadvkmsvdkmlnasvkn

Kip got dragged in here huh?
:feelinmyself:

Kaeli.

Blackpantha

Mods close this thread down. The gorls are showing signs of widthdrawl again. Brandy! Where are You?  :unbothered:
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Ulysses

I don't think that's exactly what he was trying to do....

Gilgamesh.

fedswatchin

Quote from: faded luh on October 08, 2019, 07:40:53 AM
Whatever he was doing it was way more than what your borderline obsessed ... shook ass has ever done lol.

Sit back molasses.
bbvfvccccvvccccccccffxxcxcccfcvccccxx

Fro r u behaving

Ma Lo

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: 1996. on October 07, 2019, 11:08:42 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on October 07, 2019, 09:58:11 PM
Quote from: faded luh on October 07, 2019, 09:52:23 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on October 07, 2019, 09:40:45 PM
Quote from: faded luh on October 07, 2019, 09:32:41 PM
if you're used to having these sort of connections it shouldn't be anything for u to be excited about.

or anxious to get out into the open. that's just how i feel though. my advice would be to relax a bit.
unless you just enjoy these gorls massaging ur scalp with their claws.. then, by all means, let have :cheerup:

sfsfsfssfffs

nite nite faggots
You seemed to enjoy them sinking their teeth into you for years.  As i recall you used to be one of them. But thats neither here nor there.

Im not the type to cower.     

Just to add: I never said HAHAHA i heard brandy music.   
People were really wanting her music  and I simply said its coming and what i heard was amazing, even answered people PMs in regards to it. (Shout out to all of you who being messy but were still in my PM)    Its easy for someone to find a reason to come at me when they already looking for said reason.
;,lfw

sink ur teeth into this faggot.

it's fucking late to come here teasing the gorls when u know they're thirsty af for some ghan mess

act like you're used to hearing some exclusive tea and shut your fucking mouth like a professional in that given situation would do.

and this is coming from a fag who can give two shits about when ghan releases at this point. so trust i'm not on some "omg im jealous i didnt get to hear it yet  " mess.

Someone hit me up in my PMs telling me they had ghan tea to play for me.
i never called or texted them. and they can confirm that. why? cuz i don't give a fuck and don't have a NEED to be "in the know" or get an "exclusive". :plzstop: i'll hear it when she releases it.

get a fucking grip.

AFro I know you think this is going to get u back in there good graces.. but i thought u were better than this.

But if thats how u wanna go about this....

:supluv:
n

Now see. Can we keep it on lashing Bentley please.
ssssssssss

you, Ray, n Lisas REALLY wanna see a Bentley lashin' huh

Bentley. HARRIS!

I mean Kip really could've started with me, or popped off more, I didn't mind at all

but I think what he thought was "oh I need somebody I have tea on! then I'm gonna drag!"

no ma'am ... when you're a vet, you don't really need "tea" to lash, you just hit where it hurts

Afro is definitely a seasoned brawler ... like ... Kip couldn't even handle the light taps to his ego

so I knew it was only a matter of time before Af' stopped being nice

..... dragged him right up out of those Keds and went to work

Sovereign.

Yum, what's your friends budget?

Brandy's booking is kinda....STEEP.