I’m Done Criticizing Brandy’s Process

Started by Aalumeci., October 17, 2019, 09:27:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zankou.

I do think it's a bit... irresponsible to presume you know what's going on with someone then tell them to "get over it" 

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Scott. on October 17, 2019, 10:49:05 AM
Quote from: 22 ophelias on October 17, 2019, 10:47:34 AM
Quote from: Scott. on October 17, 2019, 10:46:29 AM
Quote from: 22 ophelias on October 17, 2019, 10:43:45 AM
Quote from: Scott. on October 17, 2019, 10:37:51 AM
Quote from: Le Champ on October 17, 2019, 09:59:23 AM
I don't think the belief that Brandy has some mental health issues is over-analyzing. I think it's pretty evident at this point. It's been evident for years if we're keeping it a buck

Right

cool. let's see some medical degrees

Just stfu boy. Shit

stop sounding like a stupid ass and maybe i'll consider
youre

still waiting on those medical degrees, yea

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Kaeli.

Quote from: Harlem on October 17, 2019, 10:50:42 AM
Brandy needs to just get it together... idk what she's going through but girl PUSH THROUGH. There are people in the world going through way worst shit than you and are pushing through everyday and looking good doing it. Life ain't easy and you are in a blessed situation, grow up!
how do you know what she could be going through  :uhh:

Annie

Brandy needs to just get it together... idk what she's going through but girl PUSH THROUGH. There are people in the world going through way worst shit than you and are pushing through everyday and looking good doing it. Life ain't easy and you are in a blessed situation, grow up!

Like what? Losing a best friend and colleague in a car crash? Losing her idol and mentor in a horrible way? Causing a car crash?

The thing with mental health is sometimes you can't push through. And who are we to push her? She has to decide for herself if she has the strength and drive to work. She already made enough money if it is better for her to take it easy, take it easy.

/.\

Kaeli.

Anyway, the last time Brandy seemed happy to me was like 2015/2016 ish

it was very clear she was going through something when she was doing all those IG tirades. 

Annie

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on October 17, 2019, 10:22:56 AM
Guys keep in mind if your association to brandy and whats going on with her is making you take a 2nd look at things
You need to heed that call

release the attachment
let go of timelines
dont question the process
remove the stan ism
become neutral

it truly means you are getting to a healthier space of acceptance and focusing on more important things in your life

I agree some of us need to focus a bit less on this release date and don't waste too much energy expecting too much. So basically we shouldn't bother her too much with questions/complaints online or if we get a chance to talk to her in person.

I love you Lew but it is not that deep. Of course Bran has to heal and learn she needs to make herself happy instead of the outside world. We, however, are really not connected to Brandy like that. It is just a CD we are talking about not peace talks in the Middle East. One album or the rest of Bran's career isn't going to make any difference in us reaching Nirvana or not.
:damselindistress:

/.\

Kalifornia.

I'm honestly just hoping for the best. 

I want the music, but I also want her to be ok

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 17, 2019, 10:25:25 AM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on October 17, 2019, 10:17:55 AM
she was launched into her path of ascension shortly after 2 11
had she kept going with her next musical project at the time she wouldnt have made the changes she needed to make
so she was forced in a sense to take time off and do some inner work
and we cannot place a timetable of inner work when core wounds are brought to the surface to heal
and the healing process does not end as long as you are living but alot of it can be worked through and daily coping mechanisms are created to deal with them as bits arise again

the biggest factor is learning to balance  your post awakening side with your 3d practical side
thats another curve of learning

her bursts of confidence are genuine
the knowledge worth she has of self is genuine there isnt a fake it till you make it going on
shes been forced to be authentic to who and what she is

No there arent daily checkpoints for this
and no outside influences of what she should be doing are affecting her (fans stans family friends labels trends etc) because her internal strength intuition and confidence and inner compass has been transformed

if all you care about is a release date for a body of musical work from her
you are stuck in the lower vibrations shes been ascending out of

shes using music to follow her bliss and purpose
not for others

so we will take a backseat to that

brandy is fine

of course life still happens and we get down sometimes but she has better tools now to deal with them

that's interesting lew. can you please explain to me what the 3rd practical side is?

So when u discover this side of ur self

Its a door to another dimmension

5d consiousness

And its easy to get swept up in the infinite possibilities that occur in 5d
But as well live on the physical plane which is 3D we have to then integrate 3d libing with 5d conciousness

3d practicality is essentially only things that pwrtain to the physical world of duality that we live in

Up down
Left right
Good bad
Big small

House car
Safety
Linear concept of time
Money

Are all 3d practical things that we need to see because we live here
But alot of times it gets put in to perspective when ur concousness ecpands to 5d or higher so its really balancing both

Some people only see 3d and its evident in the way they talk

( aint no god, where the album, its been too long, hotta nice house making lots of mo ney etc)

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on October 17, 2019, 11:28:15 AM
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on October 17, 2019, 10:25:25 AM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on October 17, 2019, 10:17:55 AM
she was launched into her path of ascension shortly after 2 11
had she kept going with her next musical project at the time she wouldnt have made the changes she needed to make
so she was forced in a sense to take time off and do some inner work
and we cannot place a timetable of inner work when core wounds are brought to the surface to heal
and the healing process does not end as long as you are living but alot of it can be worked through and daily coping mechanisms are created to deal with them as bits arise again

the biggest factor is learning to balance  your post awakening side with your 3d practical side
thats another curve of learning

her bursts of confidence are genuine
the knowledge worth she has of self is genuine there isnt a fake it till you make it going on
shes been forced to be authentic to who and what she is

No there arent daily checkpoints for this
and no outside influences of what she should be doing are affecting her (fans stans family friends labels trends etc) because her internal strength intuition and confidence and inner compass has been transformed

if all you care about is a release date for a body of musical work from her
you are stuck in the lower vibrations shes been ascending out of

shes using music to follow her bliss and purpose
not for others

so we will take a backseat to that

brandy is fine

of course life still happens and we get down sometimes but she has better tools now to deal with them

that's interesting lew. can you please explain to me what the 3rd practical side is?

So when u discover this side of ur self

Its a door to another dimmension

5d consiousness

And its easy to get swept up in the infinite possibilities that occur in 5d
But as well live on the physical plane which is 3D we have to then integrate 3d libing with 5d conciousness

3d practicality is essentially only things that pwrtain to the physical world of duality that we live in

Up down
Left right
Good bad
Big small

House car
Safety
Linear concept of time
Money

Are all 3d practical things that we need to see because we live here
But alot of times it gets put in to perspective when ur concousness ecpands to 5d or higher so its really balancing both

Some people only see 3d and its evident in the way they talk

( aint no god, where the album, its been too long, hotta nice house making lots of mo ney etc)
I'll give you a 7/10.  :receipts:
^

BORderline

Quote from: Annie on October 17, 2019, 11:07:56 AM

Like what? Losing a best friend and colleague in a car crash? Losing her idol and mentor in a horrible way? Causing a car crash?

I mean... She has been through a LOT.
And the fact that everybody has an opinion about these situations.

Honestly I'll stop being so hard on her cause I'm not EVEN dealing with HEAVY shit like this and lord knows my mood keeps going UP and DOWN. So lets imagine if I was walking in her shoes...

We love you Ghan.  :wub:

BORderline

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 17, 2019, 10:31:57 AM
Sorr' i just can't take someone that sleeps with bottles of urine next to their bed seriously.

I AM FUCKING SCREAMING

D
DGG

DG
GD
G
DGDG
GD

GD
DG

OMG
My stomach HURT! :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

BORderline

jsdfkdjkskjdskjfkjdf

Not a fucking LINE of bottle full of PISS seating next to his air mattress

gf

hf
h
g

gcd

hg
d
f
fh
d
gh
g
hdg

ghdf
g
g
f

I'm OUT
BYE!

Blackpantha

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 17, 2019, 10:31:57 AM
Sorr' i just can't take someone that sleeps with bottles of urine next to their bed seriously.

Is this true?  :blink:
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Annie

Quote from: MrMoon on October 17, 2019, 11:38:24 AM
Quote from: Annie on October 17, 2019, 11:07:56 AM

I mean... She has been through a LOT.
And the fact that everybody has an opinion about these situations.

Honestly I'll stop being so hard on her cause I'm not EVEN dealing with HEAVY shit like this and lord knows my mood keeps going UP and DOWN. So lets imagine if I was walking in her shoes...

We love you Ghan.  :wub:

Exactly this!

We love you Ghan!  :gotchafag:

/.\

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Annie on October 17, 2019, 11:19:59 AM
Quote from: Lew Scherzinger Norwood on October 17, 2019, 10:22:56 AM
Guys keep in mind if your association to brandy and whats going on with her is making you take a 2nd look at things
You need to heed that call

release the attachment
let go of timelines
dont question the process
remove the stan ism
become neutral

it truly means you are getting to a healthier space of acceptance and focusing on more important things in your life

I agree some of us need to focus a bit less on this release date and don't waste too much energy expecting too much. So basically we shouldn't bother her too much with questions/complaints online or if we get a chance to talk to her in person.

I love you Lew but it is not that deep. Of course Bran has to heal and learn she needs to make herself happy instead of the outside world. We, however, are really not connected to Brandy like that. It is just a CD we are talking about not peace talks in the Middle East. One album or the rest of Bran's career isn't going to make any difference in us reaching Nirvana or not.
:damselindistress:

Thats the thing annie it doesnt effect us thereim lies the lesson
What does what brandy doing have an effect on you?
Right
Ur own expectations are creating the difficulty
And that can easily be changed
So its all innur hands
Refocus and let go
Discover something more meaningful than what someone else does with their talent

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different