Sinpool

Lemme watch cause this shit is hyped up

Aalumeci.

I refuse. They are my favorite animals

REALucid

This shit was literally MESS from start to finish
Used to write our names in car fog

Sovereign.

They all need to go to jail. And one of them niggas had a snow leopard in the back of a 100 degree pick up truck. :uhh: 

Sovereign.

March 27, 2020, 01:04:00 AM #5 Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 01:04:09 AM by Sovereign.
And that Carole lady murdered her fucking husband.

disappeared!

PLEA! that nigger was Tigger's supper.

BrokenHeartsHeal

March 27, 2020, 04:22:27 AM #6 Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 04:23:10 AM by BrokenHeartsHeal
BITCH im watching this now

Not only were they trafficking the animals, they used the animals to lure young boys and girls into essentially sex trafficking

When they had that one segment about that one guy and he was explaining how long some of those trainer girls were with him for 16+ years... I was like "what's the relevance?" but then they really DUG into the shit and he had them wearing sexy outfits, getting implants and this shit.

Then Joe and his two boy husbands blowing his back and 275 tigers in your backyard.... He was really living the life HUH :uhh:

WHITE PEOPLE ARE INSANE  :thatssowendy:

My mind is fucked. Never would have thought this was a thing.

BrokenHeartsHeal

March 27, 2020, 04:33:05 AM #7 Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 04:33:32 AM by BrokenHeartsHeal
Not sis tryna play social justice activist and then having a dead body in her backyard :uhh:

...allegedly

Dr Naomi Campbell

reekz

Not him getting attacked and after the tiger stoped, he said "that's ok, it's ok". Wtf is this. 

GLOCK

I'm so confused at Carole kxkdkdkd

how she goes so hard against what joe was doing but she's doing the same exact shit :blink:

BrokenHeartsHeal

reekz

yummy

"He's a completely insane, gay, gun toting drug addict fanatic"

Well, I'm intrigued  :ummwhat: