I'm hearing a lot about this show 

Zankou.

Quote from: RealMatic on March 27, 2020, 12:14:09 AM
This shit was literally MESS from start to finish

Every damn episode was a new twist and turn

BrokenHeartsHeal

Quote from: GLOCK on March 27, 2020, 09:43:35 PM
I'm so confused at Carole kxkdkdkd

how she goes so hard against what joe was doing but she's doing the same exact shit :blink:

Queen started a whole 5 yr volunteer for free program just to do the mess that Joe and the other fags were doing

This structured ass cult and the contrasts between the four zoos in this doc :plzstop:

reekz

Bish that's why these random wild animals was roaming the street on the news?

:usureuok:

I remember a wild bear on the loose too. 

ssw4919

GLOCK

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on March 27, 2020, 10:29:09 PM

how she goes so hard against what joe was doing but she's doing the same exact shit :blink:

Queen started a whole 5 yr volunteer for free program just to do the mess that Joe and the other fags were doing

This structured ass cult and the contrasts between the four zoos in this doc :plzstop:
all those free workers  :plzstop:

She's a mess

yummy

Not Carole hosting animal exhibits while trying to get Joe and them shut down HBJFKLDMKFNNMMMMMMMMM

This scamming ass bitch 

BrokenHeartsHeal

March 27, 2020, 10:49:21 PM #23 Last Edit: March 27, 2020, 10:50:17 PM by BrokenHeartsHeal
Quote from: GLOCK on March 27, 2020, 10:33:22 PM

She's a mess

Not the whole karate belt system

You can level up to a red shirt if you make it through this year... ...oh look over there! we have our lovely people in light blue! Lol

:disgusted: Sis is there a damn scholarship at the end or somthn dgdggdg

GLOCK

Quote from: animmai. on March 27, 2020, 10:47:02 PM
Not Carole hosting animal exhibits while trying to get Joe and them shut down HBJFKLDMKFNNMMMMMMMMM

This scamming ass bitch
!!!

dxbfggfihlbnoijk

like I really dont understand how she was so pressed .. yet doing the same exact mess

GLOCK

Quote from: BrokenHeartsHeal on March 27, 2020, 10:49:21 PM
Quote from: GLOCK on March 27, 2020, 10:33:22 PM

She's a mess

Not the whole karote belt system

You can level up to a red shirt if you make it through this year... ...oh look over there! we have our lovely people in light blue! Lol

:disgusted: Sis is there a damn scholarship at the end or somthn dgdggdg
when that bitch said .. I don't really know their names until they've been there for 5 years plus :disgusted:

evil white bitch

BrokenHeartsHeal

Zankou.

I wanna know why she wasn't arrested for killing her husband 

yummy

Not sis losing an arm and going right back to work like it was a papercut :plzstop:

GLOCK

hfgcvjbkl;'pvhhiuhojpk[loijopk[lp]nokmp[,l;jnkmpl[pl];]

looking like :omf: