M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

Quote from: Young on August 09, 2017, 10:52:31 PM
Quote from: Harlem on August 09, 2017, 10:51:17 PM
Looking at all of this really made me think there's some type of mastermind behind this and that its all fake and they building this beef as a hype to reunite for The Boy Is Mine 20th Anniversary next year... Probably using Whit as a excuse to beef they're going to finally "make up" and perform it at a awards show and tour together

Sddddddddddddfffffffffffdd

Don't act like this ain't cross ur mind lmao

Young

Quote from: Harlem on August 09, 2017, 10:56:49 PM
Quote from: indian never dies. on August 09, 2017, 10:49:24 PM
Quote from: Harlem on August 09, 2017, 10:38:03 PM
She def is cuz she's giving "above" the mess, the Doves are praising her all crazy in her comments for it too... but I just want one quick clap back b/c Brandy is doing a lot of talkin... love Brandy but it's time for Mo to stir the pot and force both of them to put everything out there about their recent beef...
u tryna get ghan dragged :guys:

Uhhhh no... but I want Ghan to be forced to put it all out there cuz the light shades like "I don't follow oh girl" and etc is aggy and Ghan is being looked as a hater or bitter, so I'd rather her just be like Mo stole money from me too or tried to stop my bag so she can have a reason to say the shit she's sayin

I think the thing is --there's really nothing THAT deep that happened
Ghan is in her own space right now --just figuring things out it seems

b7

they'll definitely be "good" again. i feel like they've always done this even before social media :dead: there's a lot more to it
than we'll ever know as well lol one is just playing it way smarter than the other

but i like Mons and Bran would go even harder if she didn't, i think. nothing has ever really been that direct

Young

Harlem

Quote from: Young on August 09, 2017, 10:58:51 PM
Quote from: Harlem on August 09, 2017, 10:56:49 PM
Quote from: indian never dies. on August 09, 2017, 10:49:24 PM
Quote from: Harlem on August 09, 2017, 10:38:03 PM
She def is cuz she's giving "above" the mess, the Doves are praising her all crazy in her comments for it too... but I just want one quick clap back b/c Brandy is doing a lot of talkin... love Brandy but it's time for Mo to stir the pot and force both of them to put everything out there about their recent beef...
u tryna get ghan dragged :guys:

Uhhhh no... but I want Ghan to be forced to put it all out there cuz the light shades like "I don't follow oh girl" and etc is aggy and Ghan is being looked as a hater or bitter, so I'd rather her just be like Mo stole money from me too or tried to stop my bag so she can have a reason to say the shit she's sayin

I think the thing is --there's really nothing THAT deep that happened
Ghan is in her own space right now --just figuring things out it seems

U sure bruh?! Cuz u woulda thought Mo fucked Ryan too or befriended Keisha and Shay during their fall out  :dead:

BigDawg

Quote from: 1RIG on August 09, 2017, 11:00:21 PM
they'll definitely be "good" again. i feel like they've always done this even before social media :dead: there's a lot more to it
than we'll ever know as well lol one is just playing it way smarter than the other

but i like Mons and Bran would go even harder if she didn't, i think. nothing has ever really been that direct

BigDawg

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: BigDawg on August 09, 2017, 10:44:28 PM
Sometimes I low key wish Beyonc? would clap back once in a while. Sometimes she can come off a tad bit robotic and cold.

:dead: not being focus and about your business and not on bullshit = being robot.

Never would want Bey on that mess.  :holdupguys:

Harlem

August 09, 2017, 11:07:28 PM #1883 Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 11:08:18 PM by Harlem
Quote from: 1RIG on August 09, 2017, 11:00:21 PM

I hope so... I'm sure fuck boy Clive Davis got something to do with this... this old man is a conniving mastermind... I'm sure with the flop of
IABTM he want them fake beefin for a proper TBIM reunion and tour that Bran originally curved :dead:

KING BENTLEY.

August 09, 2017, 11:10:00 PM #1884 Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 11:10:12 PM by ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU
Quote from: Young on August 09, 2017, 10:52:31 PM
Quote from: Harlem on August 09, 2017, 10:51:17 PM
Looking at all of this really made me think there's some type of mastermind behind this and that its all fake and they building this beef as a hype to reunite for The Boy Is Mine 20th Anniversary next year... Probably using Whit as a excuse to beef they're going to finally "make up" and perform it at a awards show and tour together

Sddddddddddddfffffffffffdd
sssssssssssssss

Lord forgive me

but this special edition episode of SNAPPED has me crying

not Nip slipping in a cup of water being the catalyst of the grand plan

H.#.G.*.Z

Young

GYNandTONIC

August 09, 2017, 11:15:43 PM #1887 Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 11:16:50 PM by GYNandTONIC
Bran and Mo are yin and yang. Their polar opposite style is such a big part of the intrigue with those two.

IMO, I still think this new found beef started with Bran doing that U.K. collab of TBIM. I think there were sour grapes thrown and they have yet to recover. I do believe the fans have and will always look for issues between them, it's just with the shade room era people can easily read between the lines. Brandy isn't as savvy with the word play as she thinks.

All in all Bran was devastated by Whit, hurt by her label, and crossed by men. Sis is in no good place and I feel she sees social media as a outlet. Sometimes it's warranted and sometimes it's not. I don't think Mo is innocent but she's def playing the cards right. Bran looking crazy while Mon is unbothered. I personally had no issue with Bran doing her on her page because I didn't feel like it would affect her public perception,but now it has. If she keeps it up she's gonna have to do interviews and damage control before she thinks of putting out project.

Harlem

August 09, 2017, 11:19:32 PM #1888 Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 11:19:55 PM by Harlem
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on August 09, 2017, 11:15:43 PM
Bran and Mo are yin and yang. Their polar opposite style is such a big part of the intrigue with those two.

IMO, I still think this new found beef started with Bran doing that U.K. collab of TBIM. I think there were sour grapes thrown and they have yet to recover. I do believe the fans have and will always look for issues between them, it's just with the shade room era people can easily read between the lines. Brandy isn't as savvy with the word play as she thinks.

All in all Bran was devastated by Whit, hurt by her label, and crossed by men. Sis is in no good place and I feel she sees social media as a outlet. Sometimes it's warranted and sometimes it's not. I don't think Mo is innocent but she's def playing the cards right. Bran looking crazy while Mon is unbothered. I personally had no issue with Bran doing her on her page because I didn't feel like it would affect her public perception,but now it has. If she keeps it up she's gonna have to do interviews and damage control before she thinks of putting out project.

!!!!!

Or the marketing of the new project is going to have to be top notch (which I have no hope for unfortunately) smh

KING BENTLEY.

Um Why can't Monica be innocent this time tho?

She's clearly not worried about this woman anymore :dead:

H.#.G.*.Z