M O N I C A - Ack! You wanna talk about a slay???

Started by Young, June 27, 2015, 05:00:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

August 09, 2017, 11:27:14 PM #1892 Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 11:27:55 PM by 1RIG
Quote from: ORORO MUNROE-UDAKU on August 09, 2017, 11:21:25 PM
Um Why can't Monica be innocent this time tho?

She's clearly not worried about this woman anymore :dead:
Brandy was minding her business today before those fans and people started making jokes about her
posting whitney too much and twisting her words  :dead:

she still didn't "come for" Monica today so im not sure what everyone is talking about.

its her fault for letting them get to her AGAIN, but thats it. there's no monica vendetta  :dead:

BigDawg

I don't think Brandy is pulling her issues with Monica out of thin air. A line was definitely crossed and only the two of them know exactly what that is. I do agree that Brandy is being a bit too abrasive on the matter whilst Mon remains silent.

GLOCK

Nah Monica ain't did shit to her
With Brandys mouth and seeing that Monica doesn't say shit... she would've been made it known

Sis grew balls overnight and decided to practice on monica because she knows she outsings her and that the world agrees ... it's simple

b7

Quote from: glock on August 09, 2017, 11:46:28 PM
With Brandys mouth and seeing that Monica doesn't say shit... she would've been made it known

Sis grew balls overnight and decided to practice on monica because she knows she outsings her and that the world agrees ... it's simple
It started with "The girl is mine"  and something behind the scenes. Monica wasn't pleased and some other shit
but who knows?  either way she still didn't come for Monica here IMO 

b7

Crazy8

Reading her captions and responses literally made my jaw drop. Something is not right! Pray pray pray guys.

Crazy8

Quote from: 1RIG on August 09, 2017, 11:48:22 PM
Quote from: glock on August 09, 2017, 11:46:28 PM

It started with "The girl is mine"  and something behind the scenes. Monica wasn't pleased and some other shit
but who knows?  either way she still didn't come for Monica here IMO

I dunno. She kinda outright called her fanbase evil ass pigeons :'(

Her fanbase is apart of her and the reason for her career. IMO it should've been ignored

Young

Quote from: GYNandTONIC on August 09, 2017, 11:15:43 PM
Bran and Mo are yin and yang. Their polar opposite style is such a big part of the intrigue with those two.

Sovereign.

August 10, 2017, 12:19:37 AM #1900 Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 12:20:01 AM by Dreamsicle.
It's all weird to me. If I were Bran, and I knew the truth, I'd state my piece and tip but it's difficult navigating when to/not respond because when you have a following/platform, thousands have opinions and only YOU know the truth. I still wish Brandy well though. She's human. I hope it gets to a point where she retires the social media lashings though. *le sigh*

Young

Yeah I think it was really uncalled for to call someone's fans pigeons

Monica has always handled things better tho no shade.
Monica DM'd Bran when The Stars went nuts on her.h

Bran goes and writes an essay to nowhere but for the shaderoom to catch on. Bran is main one blowing it up by taking it to these extremes.

But I can already tell Bran and Mo have a realllly hard to describe relationship
The fact that Bran really said "get your fans like I did for you"
Shdbdbdbfbf
But then posts prior she's simply "oh girl"

Ghan makes me kii and tbh they keep each other pressed in different ways

However I hope Mo continues to ignore social media's tactics to make this bigger than it needs to be

GYNandTONIC

August 10, 2017, 01:12:30 AM #1902 Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 01:13:15 AM by GYNandTONIC

This time yes! But I didn't see Brandy lashing out as an attack on Mon personally. I feel this was more about the fans than her. Bran prob feels like she went out her way to address her fan base, so why shouldn't Mo do the same.

With that said Mon has made it pretty clear about her feelings on TBIM. Everything seemed to be relatively cool on Bran's end until that remix happened. Bran has NEVER gone out her way to attack Monica and even in the midst of Mon "Still Standing" peak and Brans decline she praised Mon without much reciprocation. I believe if Bran has an issue, it's for not for no reason. All that doesn't matter at this point, only what the public perceives and that's that Bran is crazy.

I just don't understand where Sonja and Ray J at? Like they have enough sense to tell her that's not a good look.

GYNandTONIC

August 10, 2017, 01:18:16 AM #1903 Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 01:18:41 AM by GYNandTONIC
At least if Bran is gonna take this "social media petty" approach she needs to get her fashion game allllll the way up. Mon looking unbothered in Gucci and you lashing out in a Muumuu. For her next lashing I need her in some Versace with a long yaki situation. 

:cheerup:

Young

August 10, 2017, 01:25:28 AM #1904 Last Edit: August 10, 2017, 01:49:56 AM by Young
Quote from: GYNandTONIC on August 10, 2017, 01:12:30 AM

This time yes! But I didn't see Brandy lashing out as an attack on Mon personally. I feel this was more about the fans than her. Bran prob feels like she went out her way to address her fan base, so why shouldn't Mo do the same.

With that said Mon has made it pretty clear about her feelings on TBIM. Everything seemed to be relatively cool on Bran's end until that remix happened. Bran has NEVER gone out her way to attack Monica and even in the midst of Mon "Still Standing" peak and Brans decline she praised Mon without much reciprocation. I believe if Bran has an issue, it's for not for no reason. All that doesn't matter at this point, only what the public perceives and that's that Bran is crazy.

I just don't understand where Sonja and Ray J at? Like they have enough sense to tell her that's not a good look.

Ray J is getting tatted and getting high sbdbdbdbd
He ain't thinking bout no beef sdddd especially because there isn't

And tbh this will all blow over
Ghan In the back has me screaming