Brandy & Chance shooting a video today!? (Video just wrapped)

Started by yearofbrandy, January 29, 2020, 04:23:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Cartierline

So wtf is happening? I've stayed out of this thread this long cuz I wanted to be surprised

:guys:

b7

NO one said Valentine's Day. The girls just wanna drag her i guess

she wasn't feeling well for day 2/3 of the shoot so they're officially wrapping up the video on Sunday instead. They're putting a lot into it

Bentley. HARRIS!

that's crazy
I'm seriously gonna pray for her because the recent weight gains and things, mood swings, and not feeling well.

I wonder if she has Lupus, my aunt has it and I notice little things like that.
It's one of those things where you clearly know somethings not right, but it's manageable.

Bentley. HARRIS!

oh and of course Toni has Lupus, so you guys already know. I could've just used that example

b7

Could be. I personally always thought it was meds for a number of different things, but don't wanna speculate too much on here of course 

similar to Mariah in that regard tho 

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: 1RIG on February 14, 2020, 04:13:41 PM
Could be. I personally always thought it was meds for a number of different things, but don't wanna speculate too much on here of course

similar to Mariah in that regard tho
!!!!!!
I swear I started thinking that with the last weight fluctuation, because you'll look up two weeks later and she'll be snatched
hopefully nothing, but I really hope this whole thing goes as planned if she's putting work into it.
it sucks to work on stuff and it never works out right

awaken.

Quote from: 1RIG on February 14, 2020, 04:05:34 PM

she wasn't feeling well for day 2/3 of the shoot so they're officially wrapping up the video on Sunday instead. They're putting a lot into it

And how do you know this?

b7

Quote from: awaken. on February 14, 2020, 04:28:55 PM

a member on this board that doesn't post often

He's an artist and works with someone on the team. That's how i knew of the video shoot the night before, although i didn't wanna get my hopes up. He's been right each time so i trust him

And It's nothing messy or some big deal.  They'll be done Sunday

Blackpantha

Quote from: 1RIG on February 14, 2020, 04:46:21 PM
Quote from: awaken. on February 14, 2020, 04:28:55 PM

a member on this board that doesn't post often

He's an artist and works with someone on the team. That's how i knew of the video shoot the night before, although i didn't wanna get my hopes up. He's been right each time so i trust him

And It's nothing messy or some big deal.  They'll be done Sunday

What did you have to offer up to get this info? Did you also have to give up nudes?
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Buy The Stars✨

NO one said Valentine's Day. The girls just wanna drag her i guess

Ok thanks for clarifying for us sis.

Kaeli.