My first (Instrumental) album

Started by Admin, March 12, 2016, 08:52:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Admin

March 12, 2016, 08:52:14 AM Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 02:59:13 PM by squid
I've been producing music for about 12 years now, but never really shared anything outside my family.

So yeah, this is my first "official" release. :blush: A collection of instrumentals/beats produced by me. :-D
A little bit of Electronic, Downtempo, R&B, Trip-Hop and Hip-Hop.

I love sampling but I tried to avoid it for this project lol. However, these are the samples I used:

• Mantra: "Whisper And Mantra" by Hiroki Kikuta from the Secret Of Mana Soundtrack (SNES)
  • Immortal: "The Boss 2" by Peter Connely from the Tomb Raider 4: The Last Revelation Soundtrack
  • We All Are: made entirely of audio samples of the movie Showgirls xD
  • Living a Dream: Beyonc? saying "I'm living a dream" from one of her webcam videos :dead:

[cloudset]https://soundcloud.com/natcip/sets/natcip[/cloudset]

LOONA.

I don't know much about producing but it sounds pretty good and top notch to me.   

Annie

March 12, 2016, 09:24:20 AM #2 Last Edit: March 12, 2016, 09:28:23 AM by Annie
Yes good job! Mantra & living a dream>> Personaly I really like more heavy beats and drums, for example that intro is a bit too 'light' (I don't know how to explain) or computerish for my taste.
You have a lot of variety that's nice, because it will give you a lot of different options. Some of them are maybe not that great to sing or rap on, but you could look into sites where you can sell them to use as background music in commercials, video games and apps. Phone bill reminds me so much of playing those old school games!

/.\

FRANCE

KING BENTLEY.

I listened a couple days ago

Immortal is KNOCK

H.#.G.*.Z

Herb.

Admin

Glenda

You already know I live for it.  :ohwow:

It's a great album.

Admin