Looks like Bran is re-recording songs from her debut

Started by HUGO, October 15, 2019, 08:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

reekz

Gilgamesh.

October 15, 2019, 08:36:43 AM #3 Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 08:40:06 AM by Gilgamesh.
Is she bored? Cause I can think of about 5011 things she should be doing and re-recording your debut is not one of them  :everythingok:

Kaeli.

October 15, 2019, 08:42:42 AM #5 Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 08:43:10 AM by She Is Coming.
Um best friend doesn't need Ray J or those ugly runs she doin

not here for this already

reekz

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 15, 2019, 08:36:43 AM
Is she bored? Cause I can think of about 5011 things she should be doing and re-recording your debut is not one of them  :everythingok:

A lot of artists re-record their popular albums to own the masters of the song and hope people would listen to the new version over the old one. In Bran case, I don't think it would work because her voice is totally different from her debut one.

CREAM.

Blackpantha

Re-recording What? So is it safe to say this new album isn't seeing the light of day anytime soon? I'm so fucking sick of these damn antics.  I'm sooooooo fucking done at this point. If this isn't some sort of homage along with her new album it's a fucking wrap for me! 

I mean come the fuck on... I'm tired of being fooled and getting hyped for no reason by this woman. If  you don't wanna release new music just say so. All these antics are just not neccessary. 

#IMDAFUCKOUT
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

Drogon

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: R. on October 15, 2019, 08:44:31 AM

A lot of artists re-record their popular albums to own the masters of the song and hope people would listen to the new version over the old one. In Bran case, I don't think it would work because her voice is totally different from her debut one.

I thought of that, but didn't she get the masters from Atlantic or was that just hearsay?

HUGO

!!!

Boy I'm fucking TIRED