Looks like Bran is re-recording songs from her debut

Started by HUGO, October 15, 2019, 08:28:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

reekz

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 15, 2019, 08:52:13 AM
Quote from: R. on October 15, 2019, 08:44:31 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 15, 2019, 08:36:43 AM
Is she bored? Cause I can think of about 5011 things she should be doing and re-recording your debut is not one of them  :everythingok:

A lot of artists re-record their popular albums to own the masters of the song and hope people would listen to the new version over the old one. In Bran case, I don't think it would work because her voice is totally different from her debut one.

I thought of that, but didn't she get the masters from Atlantic or was that just hearsay?

Idk. Figuring this girl is exhausting

CREAM.

Like why would she post Ray J and his struggle vocals singing over Best Friend knowing we're practically foaming at the mouth for new mess

You would think she would post something to drum up some anticipation for the new single/alber now that Flop Again and Freedom Flops are outta the way

Drogon

October 15, 2019, 09:01:28 AM #17 Last Edit: October 15, 2019, 09:02:45 AM by Drogon
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 15, 2019, 08:52:13 AM
Quote from: R. on October 15, 2019, 08:44:31 AM
Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 15, 2019, 08:36:43 AM
Is she bored? Cause I can think of about 5011 things she should be doing and re-recording your debut is not one of them  :everythingok:

A lot of artists re-record their popular albums to own the masters of the song and hope people would listen to the new version over the old one. In Bran case, I don't think it would work because her voice is totally different from her debut one.

I thought of that, but didn't she get the masters from Atlantic or was that just hearsay?

Prolly hearsay Atlantic ain't coming up off a coin

Trey Songz sid the same thing recording all his catalog including mixtapes

K Michelle recently said she's redoing her mixtapes and a few of her album's she doesn't own rhe master's on

🦚

This could've been cute for a 25th anniversary mess. What is the fucking point now at this stage.
Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Drogon

Moon

maybe she's going to do what TLC did and release the new album with additional remastered tracks from previous albums

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: .::Dame..::..Espacio::. on October 15, 2019, 09:05:54 AM
This could've been cute for a 25th anniversary mess. What is the fucking point now at this stage.

Right. this would be a cute lil vanity project for when she doesn't have something out.

Moon

or, alternatively, she's wasting her got damn time as usual, all the while dressing like shit, lmfao

#Mu7

How about recording/releasing a damn video for one of her damn singles or booking a damn stage for christ sake!

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Drogon on October 15, 2019, 09:10:08 AM
Maybe so her family can eat off it forever

It's a cute idea but its the timing.

And i don't think any of us would mind (hell, its more Brandy music) if we at least had a release date.

She's literally playing in our faces at this point.

Bentley. HARRIS!

s

Wowzers!

I kinda feel bad for getting into a scuffle with Kip now. Sis is really unreliable at the core.

I better PM him to apologize

..... I'll include a link to this thread as well.... for reference n stuff

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 15, 2019, 09:10:58 AM
Quote from: .::Dame..::..Espacio::. on October 15, 2019, 09:05:54 AM

Right. this would be a cute lil vanity project for when she doesn't have something out.
ssssssss

That's what I was thinking! Why wasn't this already ready and packaged 2 Friday's ago :uhh:

I mean ... she's just all over the place with ideas.

Something is REALLY strange about Brandy and nobody wants to admit that.

Moon

at the end of the day she can be as weird as she likes and do the dumbest shit, but she NEVER tells us anything or has any presence at all in the public eye other than her kooky ass story filters

and before the "She can do what she likes! Doesn't owe us anything" comments - she is claiming to be the "Torch" and be all end all, yet hasn't released an album in almost a decade, like  :dead:

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: CREAM. on October 15, 2019, 08:54:15 AM
Like why would she post Ray J and his struggle vocals singing over Best Friend knowing we're practically foaming at the mouth for new mess

You would think she would post something to drum up some anticipation for the new single/alber now that Flop Again and Freedom Flops are outta the way

sssssssssssss

Thank the LORD for you Que bby

Cause I really just couldn't even fake it in the Freedom Ri' page... I tried to appear amused tho

"Oh this is nice! She sounds great as usual! Wait now!"

But when they started giving chart updates about it .... whew. I had to steady my fingers, I was about to do a ssssssss owt fr.

Nothing about any of this shit is making sense anymore.