So are Bran & Angel dating? 🤦🏾‍♂️

Started by BRockaBaby, November 21, 2019, 05:36:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

yearofbrandy

I thought the song was dropping tonight ugh. I like him way better than Daniel.  

Gilgamesh.

FRANCE

November 22, 2019, 03:32:57 AM #49 Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 03:33:20 AM by COIS
He said this 3 days ago, so I didnt expect it to drop. But then he posted that new snippet so we'll see. I aint expecting nothin. Both him and Ro James are playin'.

Annie

Bran needs to watch out with these new songwriters, singers and producers.. I don't know why she is not working with people who already built a whole career. I don't know but sis seems distracted. 

/.\

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: COIS on November 22, 2019, 03:32:57 AM
He said this 3 days ago, so I didnt expect it to drop. But then he posted that new snippet so we'll see. I aint expecting nothin. Both him and Ro James are playin'.

I can't speak for Angel but I think Ro's situation had something to do with Bran.

Annie

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on November 22, 2019, 03:42:30 AM

I can't speak for Angel but I think Ro's situation had something to do with Bran.

That cover  :plzstop: did they try to make a bag of Maltesers look artsy?

/.\

FRANCE

Well, Angel had previously said their song wasn't released earlier because of Brandy too. I dont know if Brandy's eOne label has something to do with these features. Things didnt pan out with the Tasia collab too. I guess its all speculation at this point, but when the songs drop, they'll drop. I wish they didnt preview them though, so there wouldnt be all this speculation lol.

b7

November 22, 2019, 04:22:45 AM #54 Last Edit: November 22, 2019, 04:23:30 AM by 1RIG
Quote from: COIS on November 22, 2019, 04:08:03 AM

Well, Angel had previously said their song wasn't released earlier because of Brandy too. I dont know if Brandy's eOne label has something to do with these features. Things didnt pan out with the Tasia collab too. I guess its all speculation at this point, but when the songs drop, they'll drop. I wish they didnt preview them though, so there wouldnt be all this speculation lol.
he's been saying "Friday" on his IG story all week guys

He's putting out an actual ALBUM so it's not comparable to Ro James at all. Ro was trying to randomly just drop the song

CREAM.

Quote from: 1RIG on November 21, 2019, 06:47:27 PM
Quote from: long-timeBfan on November 21, 2019, 05:55:19 PM
Quote from: Troye Stormborn on November 21, 2019, 05:48:42 PM
Quote from: L0NZ. on November 21, 2019, 05:42:09 PM
yea what is this song insiders

Kip will be in here soon to let us know the song was recorded may 25, 2019 in his studio in New Jersey.  Sonja was present as well.

:dead:

It does sound really good though. But I thought it was on his album? Tonight is just a mixtape mess or something and his albums is coming later I thought?
all u have to do is read his caption
:guys:

CREAM.

BrandonBranlee

I domt even need the Brandy song rn, but where the fuck is this dudes new music? He been teasing shit all week but there ain't nothing on Spotify 👿