Previous topic - Next topic

CREAM.

I haven't watched this season but I wish OG would have BOPPED Kristen 

Scott.

Quote from: CREAM. on September 19, 2019, 07:50:43 PM
I haven't watched this season but I wish OG would have BOPPED Kristen

Cause that's what a real friend DEW

Scott.

September 19, 2019, 08:18:14 PM #18 Last Edit: September 19, 2019, 08:18:27 PM by Scott.
Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on September 19, 2019, 08:10:04 PM
Shaunie is WACK! "Yes you did" GTFOOH!

Knowing that she touched her herself

fedswatchin

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: M-Rocka on September 19, 2019, 06:44:56 PM
Quote from: Scott. on September 19, 2019, 06:40:55 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on September 19, 2019, 06:34:01 PM
Quote from: Scott. on September 19, 2019, 06:31:08 PM
I swear that's me when I'm pushed to my limit and when I've had enough.  :dead:
Zell Swag said She's an Aquarius, what do you expect

That's how I am especially when I'm calm and you scream at me and then I'm ready to murder you.  :plzstop:

Boyyyyy. When my sister (who is a Virgo) and I was in Jersey, we were in the car with our grandmother, little sister and little cousin and that girl came out of her neck to me about something stupid and I was so calm but the louder she got, the more I wanted to KILL her.

Hand clapping. Hand punching. Damn near in tears cause I wanted to cuss her the fuck out and fuck her up but I was trying to respect my grandmother and I was stuck in that car with her for another 20 minutes :dead:
My older brother is an Aquarius and his 2 youngest sons are Aquarians too. Me and him got into an argument so damn bad they had to separate us because they knew we both had the same mindset and we were ready to draw blood from one another. My youngest nephew is just like me and it's scary. I think our sign is probably the most evil out of the zodiac because you don't know what to expect from us:dead: :dead:

BAYBEE.

I rarely lose my temper, but when I do I don't care who dies.

BigDawg

Quote from: ShujQuarius on September 19, 2019, 08:30:24 PM

That's how I am especially when I'm calm and you scream at me and then I'm ready to murder you.  :plzstop:

Boyyyyy. When my sister (who is a Virgo) and I was in Jersey, we were in the car with our grandmother, little sister and little cousin and that girl came out of her neck to me about something stupid and I was so calm but the louder she got, the more I wanted to KILL her.

Hand clapping. Hand punching. Damn near in tears cause I wanted to cuss her the fuck out and fuck her up but I was trying to respect my grandmother and I was stuck in that car with her for another 20 minutes :dead:
My older brother is an Aquarius and his 2 youngest sons are Aquarians too. Me and him got into an argument so damn bad they had to separate us because they knew we both had the same mindset and we were ready to draw blood from one another. My youngest nephew is just like me and it's scary. I think our sign is probably the most evil out of the zodiac because you don't know what to expect from us:dead: :dead:

BAYBEE.

Ma Lo

Scott.

Quote from: ShujQuarius on September 19, 2019, 08:30:24 PM

BAYBEE.

swear ta God

Vonc2002

Quote from: ssw4919 on September 19, 2019, 09:09:46 PM

I was gonna ask if y'all saw this.  That Kristen bitch is low-key disgusting and needs to be dealt with
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Opposites Attract.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

Byron saying that Kristen setting that place for him at dinner and him bailing on them was a lie. Said he was never invited.  He said they talked about meeting and setting up a day to meet but that whole thing she did on the show was FOR the show. She's complete trash
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw