kipp, you got sonja's contact info?

Started by yummy, October 07, 2019, 01:07:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

KippDaddy

Quote from: Nonchalantboi on October 07, 2019, 09:22:26 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on October 07, 2019, 04:54:00 PM
Quote from: Troye Stormborn on October 07, 2019, 01:41:36 PM
Kipp don't know Sonja y'all he lying PERIODT

Listen I don't care if you guys believe me or not.   But my name has been personally thanked in multiple brandy cd booklets so push

Her and I have been homies since Raydiation.

I sang at her and Mr Norwoods annevsary dinner last year!
Also catered melody's sip n see

:cheerup:
:plzstop:

That's so cool Kip...it be dope to her those sickening vocals :stressed:

Lol..  i didnt do any of those things by the way it was a joke lol

Nonchalantboi

Quote from: KippDaddy on October 07, 2019, 09:23:35 PM
Quote from: Nonchalantboi on October 07, 2019, 09:22:26 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on October 07, 2019, 04:54:00 PM
Quote from: Troye Stormborn on October 07, 2019, 01:41:36 PM
Kipp don't know Sonja y'all he lying PERIODT

Listen I don't care if you guys believe me or not.   But my name has been personally thanked in multiple brandy cd booklets so push

Her and I have been homies since Raydiation.

I sang at her and Mr Norwoods annevsary dinner last year!
Also catered melody's sip n see

:cheerup:
:plzstop:

That's so cool Kip...it be dope to her those sickening vocals :stressed:

Lol..  i didnt do any of those things by the way it was a joke lol

:dead:

🔥🔥🔥

KippDaddy

Quote from: faded luh on October 07, 2019, 09:28:52 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on October 07, 2019, 09:18:52 PM
Quote from: Darius Cuomo. on October 07, 2019, 09:17:35 PM
Quote from: faded luh on October 07, 2019, 09:13:52 PM
it's believable that he chats it up with Sonja
she's pretty connected with the "starz"...always has been

ain't like he's claiming to be doing lunch with Tina Knowles or something

sffssfsfffs
S:FDJLKHGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGLKJHG

this is why its kinda funny on both ends. From what I've seen Mrs. Norwood is very accessible with fans of her daughter.
yup... thats how everyone has heard the damn album!

like come on now.....
i was kinda tryna help ya with the point i made but i see u wanna be on some super exclusive mess

sfsfsffsffsfsf so lemme cut into the pecan pie.

having exclusive access to a ghan album in 2019 is nothing really....exclusive.

it's nice that you're able to hear it and all but to come here on some "hehe i heard it first" mess is just ...i dunno.

AFRO.....

:butwait!:
U got it.

U win

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: KippDaddy on October 07, 2019, 09:21:32 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 07, 2019, 09:18:19 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on October 07, 2019, 09:11:57 PM
Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 07, 2019, 09:07:24 PM
nigga share what? All you do is post in the pic thread. And I honestly have never visited your social media. Nor do I even care to. Like plz get a grip :dead:

who cares who has met you, none of that has anything to do with your arrogant attitude or how you rub ppl the wrong way

I think that's the problem. You just think your on display here, and you're really not.

Boi bye!
I barely ever say anything HEREEEEEEEEEEE.... I been here how long and my post count is where?   

I dont care to be on display here cuz i ACTUALLY live a fucking life.

but u got u bro.   keep up the good work.
sssss

so you're better than the girls with higher post count than you now too hun?

phagg I just got back from hiatus like  .... 3 months ago, this has nothing to do with time spent online. It's just another deflection because if this place was as insignificant as you're treating it then you wouldn't even have time to log on at all ya jetsetting bitch
:plea:

I've never even had an issue with you, even back when they were showing the pic of that ashy booty, I never even cared enough to know if it was actually you, I was actually cool with you :dead:

I only made that thread to address you because I don't fake the funk, you're attitude was annoying and draining to the board so I clocked it. You can stay mad about it tbh

Boi u called me by my first name.

U mention allegations of threads from the 211 era (7 years ago).  but u dont know me.

Boi stop it.....
You know who i am.

Give me a your name so its not one sided
well it's Bentley or Bent for you, that's the name I gave you to use, so that's why you use

You had just posted your name, I wouldn't know it another way :dead:

and I didn't say you MADE the threads from the 2-11 era Kipp, I was making reference to the ppl as a WHOLE who do the same thing every era. The same things you happen to be doing to the board now. Teasing info, giving unreliable bland tea.

I mean look at the captions in your sig. You just really think you are a bad bitch huh :dead:

you don't see me dragging your family or anybody in the pics you post.
I only comment on your behavior. That's all, nothing personal.

I'm not sure why you felt I was giving you something special this the situation really doesn't warrant.

yummy

KippDaddy

BAPHOMET.

KippDaddy

Quote from: faded luh on October 07, 2019, 09:32:41 PM
if you're used to having these sort of connections it shouldn't be anything for u to be excited about.

or anxious to get out into the open. that's just how i feel though. my advice would be to relax a bit.
unless you just enjoy these gorls massaging ur scalp with their claws.. then, by all means, let have :cheerup:

sfsfsfssfffs

nite nite faggots
You seemed to enjoy them sinking their teeth into you for years.  As i recall you used to be one of them. But thats neither here nor there.

Im not the type to cower.     

Just to add: I never said HAHAHA i heard brandy music.   
People were really wanting her music  and I simply said its coming and what i heard was amazing, even answered people PMs in regards to it. (Shout out to all of you who being messy but were still in my PM)    Its easy for someone to find a reason to come at me when they already looking for said reason.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Cowboy Nine

Quote from: faded luh on October 07, 2019, 09:52:23 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on October 07, 2019, 09:40:45 PM
if you're used to having these sort of connections it shouldn't be anything for u to be excited about.

or anxious to get out into the open. that's just how i feel though. my advice would be to relax a bit.
unless you just enjoy these gorls massaging ur scalp with their claws.. then, by all means, let have :cheerup:

sfsfsfssfffs

nite nite faggots
You seemed to enjoy them sinking their teeth into you for years.  As i recall you used to be one of them. But thats neither here nor there.

People were really wanting her music  and I simply said its coming and what i heard was amazing, even answered people PMs in regards to it. (Shout out to all of you who being messy but were still in my PM)    Its easy for someone to find a reason to come at me when they already looking for said reason.
;,lfw

sink ur teeth into this faggot.

it's fucking late to come here teasing the gorls when u know they're thirsty af for some ghan mess

act like you're used to hearing some exclusive tea and shut your fucking mouth like a professional in that given situation would do.

and this is coming from a fag who can give two shits about when ghan releases at this point. so trust i'm not on some "omg im jealous i didnt get to hear it yet  " mess.

Someone hit me up in my PMs telling me they had ghan tea to play for me.
i never called or texted them. and they can confirm that. why? cuz i don't give a fuck and don't have a NEED to be "in the know" or get an "exclusive". :plzstop: i'll hear it when she releases it.

get a fucking grip.

WOAH

BAPHOMET.

Kalifornia.

KippDaddy

October 07, 2019, 09:58:11 PM #104 Last Edit: October 07, 2019, 09:59:49 PM by KippDaddy
Quote from: faded luh on October 07, 2019, 09:52:23 PM
Quote from: KippDaddy on October 07, 2019, 09:40:45 PM

sfsfsfssfffs

nite nite faggots

;,lfw

sink ur teeth into this faggot.

it's fucking late to come here teasing the gorls when u know they're thirsty af for some ghan mess

act like you're used to hearing some exclusive tea and shut your fucking mouth like a professional in that given situation would do.

and this is coming from a fag who can give two shits about when ghan releases at this point. so trust i'm not on some "omg im jealous i didnt get to hear it yet  " mess.

Someone hit me up in my PMs telling me they had ghan tea to play for me.
i never called or texted them. and they can confirm that. why? cuz i don't give a fuck and don't have a NEED to be "in the know" or get an "exclusive". :plzstop: i'll hear it when she releases it.

get a fucking grip.

AFro I know you think this is going to get u back in there good graces.. but i thought u were better than this.

But if thats how u wanna go about this....

:supluv: