Brandy?s NSO shows canceled due to (finally explains illness and apologizes)

Started by Steffon, January 15, 2019, 12:25:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BranBran

I won?t let this ruin my holidays either. It?s my first time in DC, I?ll go sightseeing with my bf and on Sunday I?ll go to New York for a couple of days.

Aalumeci.

Y?all we won?t get an album this year. I know right now some of y?all are saying you don?t even care because of how you feel about the cancelllation, but yea she?s going to go hide under a rock and emerge in November in some late tv show

Sovereign.

Just cancelled my hotel. I?m permitting grace but there without a doubt has to be a turnaround on her end. She and her team are going to have to perform a miracle.

Bruce

January 25, 2019, 12:48:15 PM #693 Last Edit: January 25, 2019, 12:49:18 PM by Bruce
Brandy is a bit insecure and a perfectionist. Vocal duress, after doing broadway , I would think that she knows how to protect her voice. I think Brandy is hard on herself and the pressure became too much as the event became bigger and bigger.

As many of us have flown and spent a lot of money, she could at least do a meet up with her fans. She should already be in DC if she was really anticipating performing. And if she is not here and knew days ago she would cancel then shame on her.

KippDaddy

Quote from: L0NZ Wit Da Braids. on January 25, 2019, 12:47:44 PM
Y?all we won?t get an album this year. I know right now some of y?all are saying you don?t even care because of how you feel about the cancelllation, but yea she?s going to go hide under a rock and emerge in November in some late tv show

:letsmessfag: :cheerup:

Is Rihanna coming out soon?

Young

Quote from: BranLover on January 25, 2019, 12:10:05 PM
Quote from: Young on January 25, 2019, 11:24:10 AM
WHO doesn't want us to MEET?!

WHO?!

This is too much to deal with

Young, I swear I?m having these same thoughts. It just seems like it?s not meant for me and this girl to meet. Missed Chicago twice, couldn?t make it to her concert in FL bc of work, and now this.

>>><<<

This is so stupid

my bf can tell how shot down I feel

Hes of course annoyed but doesn't GET it like we do...
I hate this. I wanted to see Brandy man..

KippDaddy

Quote from: Bruce on January 25, 2019, 12:48:15 PM
Brandy is a bit insecure and a perfectionist. Vocal duress, after doing broadway , I would think that she knows how to protect her voice. I think Brandy is hard on herself and the pressure became to much as the event became bigger and bigger.

As many of us have flown and spent a lot of money, she could at least do a meet up with her fans. She should already be in DC if she was really anticipating performing. And if she is not here and knew days ago she would cancel then shame on her.

She?s there

BrandyFromTheFuture

!! we know brandy. She?s not gonna release anything anytime soon especially under these circumstances

FlowerBomb

Not everyone jumping ship
I get it, the inconsistency is too damn much to handle.

Aalumeci.

Quote from: KippDaddy on January 25, 2019, 12:48:31 PM

:letsmessfag: :cheerup:

Is Rihanna coming out soon?

I heard Dawns new mess is good.

And she STAYS releasing music with half the coin....half the everything.

GLOCK

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on January 25, 2019, 12:01:58 PM
This is when Silent needs to pop in.
!

He?s useless in a lot of ways
He answers to what he wants to ..
His account needs to go if he?s not gonna post like a normal fan

He doesn?t know shit ..

Quote me with ur shit fag. Either u don?t know shit or tell the girls what they ask of u..

RAY7

well Star is still on
them ratings are about to plummet :dead:

yummy

GLOCK

Quote from: BranBran on January 25, 2019, 12:03:00 PM
Can?t believe it. I came all the way from Spain. I?m in tears!
im so sorry to hear that

:'(

This is a mess

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Bruce on January 25, 2019, 12:48:15 PM
Brandy is a bit insecure and a perfectionist. Vocal duress, after doing broadway , I would think that she knows how to protect her voice. I think Brandy is hard on herself and the pressure became too much as the event became bigger and bigger

It sounds a little far fetched but I always thought the ?vocal bible? pressure has kept her from releasing music