ULTIMATE SURVIVOR: Female Pop/R&B Artists Edition

Started by charlie., June 22, 2015, 08:07:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

charlie.

June 22, 2015, 08:07:26 PM Last Edit: December 24, 2019, 03:54:49 PM by marijuana.
Hey guys,

So I decided to create a game to break in the new board.

To start off, we are gonna nominate female artists (Ghan not included of course) and once we have the artists, we will add categories, and then lastly, we'll add songs category by category.

Once we have all the artists and all of the categories, we will vote. There will be a winner for each of the categories.

RULES/EXPECTATIONS:
- You nominate your fave/choice ONCE.
- You nominate your song choice for each category ONCE. (Only during that Category's turn)
- You are able quote a post from a choice that someone else has made. Meaning you also vote for that song/artist.
(Ex. Mel chose Bey "Drunk" for best Sex Song and I quote his post to add my vote in for Bey as well.) Which would obviously give that artist/song a greater chance at making the list or winning)...
- Most of the categories are gonna be song based... Unless you guys want to make some categories based on the artist overall. 
:supluv:

SO FAR:

Competitors:
1. Ariana Grande
2. Nicki Minaj
3. Ciara
4. Christina Aguilera
5. Janet Jackson

Categories:
1. Best LOVE Song
2. Best Breakup Song
3. Best Vocal Performance
4. Best SEX Song

There will be a total of 16-18 categories and I'm thinking about 12-14 competitors or less.

Post your FAVES/nominees!  :sobusyjetsetter:

UPDATE: right now, only post your choice Competitors...

pCj

charlie.

Mel.