Love & Marriage Hunstiville: Kimmie >>>>>>

Started by how u let him cheat, February 23, 2021, 03:31:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

how u let him cheat

March 02, 2021, 01:54:50 PM #15 Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 01:55:28 PM by speed of oph'
i HONESTLY dont understand how these gors even fake deal with wanda

i woulda been cussed thst bitvh out AND latishas slow ass too after she came running up after her. gor thats YOUR mama. we aint gotta deal with ger ignorant ass.  :uhh:

i stan kimmie. IF i did or didn't have an attitude, so tf WHAT. the hoe wasnt invited. but when sge came i- THE HOE WASN'T INVITED. thats the headline. period.

also kimmies husband is gay. no shade. i wanna suck every mans dick in this show except marsau. i oike him but.... nah.

martell is the finest piece if shit i have ever seen in my life. i see why mel let that nigga nut in her and i ALSO see why she left his ass. the narcissistism made my fckn stomach turn. the entire campfire scene was cringe.

mel sounds a MESS in this studio btw  :dead:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

rosone1

Quote from: speed of oph' on March 02, 2021, 01:54:50 PM
i HONESTLY dont understand how these gors even fake deal with wanda

i woulda been cussed thst bitvh out AND latishas slow ass too after she came running up after her. gor thats YOUR mama. we aint gotta deal with ger ignorant ass.  :uhh:

i stan kimmie. IF i did or didn't have an attitude, so tf WHAT. the hoe wasnt invited. but when sge came i- THE HOE WASN'T INVITED. thats the headline. period.

also kimmies husband is gay. no shade. i wanna suck every mans dick in this show except marsau. i oike him but.... nah.

martell is the finest piece if shit i have ever seen in my life. i see why mel let that nigga nut in her and i ALSO see why she left his ass. the narcissistism made my fckn stomach turn. the entire campfire scene was cringe.

mel sounds a MESS in this studio btw  :dead:
I agree.Wanda likes none of them including Marsau.I don't understand why she shows up anyway.What are your thoughts on Cedarric?

how u let him cheat

my thoughts are i want him in and around the orfices of my body. and the cadence if his voice is so AGGRESSIVE

bbvvbvv no but i use  him the most. reasonable and articulate. u can tell hes loyal but ge also tries to hild faggots like martell accountable.

i just seen a clip of him tussling with martell a bit and.... WHEW

rosone1

Quote from: speed of oph' on March 02, 2021, 03:09:49 PM
my thoughts are i want him in and around the orfices of my body. and the cadence if his voice is so AGGRESSIVE

bbvvbvv no but i use  him the most. reasonable and articulate. u can tell hes loyal but ge also tries to hild faggots like martell accountable.

i just seen a clip of him tussling with martell a bit and.... WHEW
:kii: :kii: :dead:.Not the cadence.
But I thought he was kinda messy in the last season.He seems cool now though.

how u let him cheat

oh wait!

now keep in mind, i ONLY started watching this show 3 episides ago

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Palladium

Yea Kimmie>>>>>

the only one that actually operates like an adult

Destiny too

how u let him cheat

Scott.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Scott. on March 02, 2021, 10:27:17 PM
I only hate Martell and Dottie Peoples

what do u think about tisha? i think shes sweet but i CAN'T deal w/ her making excuses for her renegade mother and trynna get mad a kimmie

Scott.

Quote from: speed of oph' on March 02, 2021, 11:08:33 PM

what do u think about tisha? i think shes sweet but i CAN'T deal w/ her making excuses for her renegade mother and trynna get mad a kimmie

I forgot to mention her. I hate her too.

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Scott. on March 03, 2021, 02:13:57 AM
Quote from: speed of oph' on March 02, 2021, 11:08:33 PM

I forgot to mention her. I hate her too.

ccbcbcbbccccccccc

:blessed:

how u let him cheat

latisha is such an IGNORAMUS

:uhh:

melody is dragging her next episode and im HERE fot it.

ready for the guys to drag SHITel

STUNNA GOD

I'm one episode in and this shit is MESS. These niggers are TRASH.... 

they're all so arrogant and condescending...  the narcissism is so suffocating already. I can't stand an arrogant nigger. Yuck.

:udontlookok:

STUNNA GOD

March 21, 2021, 03:25:07 PM #28 Last Edit: March 21, 2021, 03:25:24 PM by Trey
Except Maurice. I like him so far. LOLZ

STUNNA GOD

D

Yea Maurice is trash too. :dead: Not the better way to cheat is to not get caught/messy.

Wife: the better way to cheat is to not cheat...
:udontlookok:

Maurice:
:diddraispoot:

I get he was trying to have his friend's back, but YEA, he should've just kept quiet.