Can they replace Naturi please?!

Started by BORderline, April 10, 2021, 06:03:13 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

b7

The way Brandy transforms herself in a matter of weeks is so funny to me.   :dead: Beautiful self

DopeSoul.

b7

Quote from: DopeSoul. on April 10, 2021, 07:54:35 PM
What is the show about again?
:ohwow:

QuoteThe pilot is about four estranged and out-of-touch women in their 40s who reunite for a chance to recapture their fame and regain the swagger they had as the Nasty Bitches – their '90s group that made them legends in the hip-hop world.

Brandy will play Naomi, better known as Xplicit Lyrics — the highly skilled musical engine of the Nasty Bitches. A true artist with boundless musical talent, Naomi was certain she'd go on to mainstream success after the group's demise. She hasn't, singing and playing her guitar in crappy dive bars where all people want is her old persona. When the group gets back together, Naomi is reunited with the only man she ever loved, and the rival bandmate who stole that man from her. But what Naomi wants more than anything is to build a relationship with the daughter she was never really there for, if she only knew how.

Demetri La Robyn 🤴🏾

Quote from: DopeSoul. on April 10, 2021, 07:17:26 PM
Ion like Eve's personality
:plzstop: I love it! We got the same birthday. She's a real one.
Thee Robyn [Queen Bitch] Dixon

The Green Eyed Bitches Foreva 💚💚💚

Walking through like you're that girl, When you know you're not that Girl! Try again, Try again!

People Tune In To see Stars.I'm a Star.I steal the Show- Demetrius

DopeSoul.

Young

DopeSoul.

Quote from: RIG 7 on April 10, 2021, 07:58:23 PM

QuoteThe pilot is about four estranged and out-of-touch women in their 40s who reunite for a chance to recapture their fame and regain the swagger they had as the Nasty Bitches – their '90s group that made them legends in the hip-hop world.

Brandy will play Naomi, better known as Xplicit Lyrics — the highly skilled musical engine of the Nasty Bitches. A true artist with boundless musical talent, Naomi was certain she'd go on to mainstream success after the group's demise. She hasn't, singing and playing her guitar in crappy dive bars where all people want is her old persona. When the group gets back together, Naomi is reunited with the only man she ever loved, and the rival bandmate who stole that man from her. But what Naomi wants more than anything is to build a relationship with the daughter she was never really there for, if she only knew how.
Bitch!

ACK!

I'm excited all over again

Luxury

Young

Quote from: DopeSoul. on April 10, 2021, 08:14:32 PM
Quote from: RIG 7 on April 10, 2021, 07:58:23 PM

Bitch!

ACK!

I'm excited all over again

!!!!

I'm ready
I think it's really gonna slay and be a kii at the same time

Young

Vonc2002

I'm really side eyeing brandy all covered up everytime the other girls are in a bathing suit. This better be a part of the plot or sumn
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

DopeSoul.