Brandy sounds and looks fantastic tonight

Started by b7, October 21, 2018, 12:27:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harlem

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 21, 2018, 11:08:01 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 21, 2018, 11:05:03 AM
Brandy......... baby....... she HAS to change these arrangements n shit smh

For sure. Now that the image is pretty much there (and the voice has always been there) she needs to work on that stage presence/set list etc. Pacing up and down with that stroke arm simply won't dew.

!!!!!!!

Demm_

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on October 21, 2018, 11:08:01 AM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 21, 2018, 11:05:03 AM
Brandy......... baby....... she HAS to change these arrangements n shit smh

For sure. Now that the image is pretty much there (and the voice has always been there) she needs to work on that stage presence/set list etc. Pacing up and down with that stroke arm simply won't dew.
!!!!
I also need a MD who?s going to arrange some dope musical licks.

Sovereign.

Brandy definitely needs an MD. She can be so excellent if she has proper direction. Maybe that will all come with time and a budget.

FRANCE

Yeah, its to the point now where her set list and arrangement is predictable. For us at least, maybe not so much the general public who dont see her often. But its definitely time for her to switch things up. And I'd prefer for her to take ADC off the set list now and replace it with Brokenhearted.

Seven

Quote from: FL on October 21, 2018, 01:05:30 PM
Yeah, its to the point now where her set list and arrangement is predictable. For us at least, maybe not so much the general public who dont see her often. But its definitely time for her to switch things up. And I'd prefer for her to take ADC off the set list now and replace it with Brokenhearted.

Bish

ADC needs to stay but she definitely needs to add some album cuts. IDK why she insists on nothing but singles when her albums are regarded as some of the best in R&B history. She needs to trust herself as a performer and have the confidence to be able to move the crowd by performing songs they may not be familiar with.

Kaeli.

Brandy ain?t ever changing that stupid stiff arm so we can keep dreaming tbh

Sovereign.

Quote from: Kaeli. on October 21, 2018, 01:53:01 PM
Brandy ain?t ever changing that stupid stiff arm so we can keep dreaming tbh

:plzstop:

If Frank don?t ADDRESS that!

Sovereign.

And she adapted that within recent years too.

GLOCK

Quote from: Bish on October 21, 2018, 02:19:23 AM
She sounds and looks amazing! I prefer Brandy without the dancers IDC IDC IDC