So Bran recorded a solo version of Love Again

Started by RAY7, October 18, 2019, 03:21:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ulysses

Quote from: COIS on October 18, 2019, 07:07:55 PM
Ehhh dont like it. Some of y'all was saying Kiana Lede's cover of this where she's singing in different keys was not good, but this is practically the same. Just stick to the melody, which is alrdy so beautiful. No need for vocal stacks.
Cause that shit was off key and messy. This isn't

Le Champ

I prefer the duet vocals. The simplicity of the melody is what makes the song so beautiful. But I love that harmony on "Oh well I guess that's what happens"

BrandyFromTheFuture

Her tone is very sweet here! I just wish she would have rerecorded the whole thing, once her original duet vocals come in you can tell that it's from two different sessions...her tone sounds too different. Would be great if she releases the solo version soon.

Ma Lo

I really like it but wnen that second verse hits it negates her even doing this by herself and you know it's meant to be a duet.

b7

Meh

It's not even mixed properly, so if it does get released I'm sure she'll clean this up

Kaeli.

I love this actually 

except the layered parts 

Ma Lo

October 18, 2019, 11:02:51 PM #36 Last Edit: October 18, 2019, 11:03:39 PM by Ntwadumela
The fact that this song is resurging as an R&B chart topper when Brandy's voice is so present on the record,  shows me how appreciated she is, even after decades. That speaks volumes and not all hope is lost. Means a lot.