A friend starts acting short with you?

Started by SLC, September 11, 2019, 01:15:34 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

I've had it happen this exact same way. once the shortness continues after I've asked, Jesus take the wheel because I'm done 
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: mean TS ho on September 11, 2019, 01:26:02 AM
short indeed cuz tha friendship is OVR at tht point

lilke gorl...BITCH dnt do me.
period.
:kii: :kii: :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

reekz

September 11, 2019, 08:47:27 AM #32 Last Edit: September 11, 2019, 08:48:17 AM by yourReek
Yea ok

:tellmemoreireallycare:

how u let him cheat

then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Bentley. HARRIS!

OMG so this is what was bothering you 'LC?!!!!

guys we really should be worried .... I think that was a real cry for help  :uhh:

fedswatchin

Quote from: SLC on September 11, 2019, 01:15:34 AM
Ever had this happen? And when you address the situation they say everything is fine and I'm just reading into things too much but they keep being short with you?

I'm lost  :uhh:
lmao

That's called you're lame as fuck and he doesn't wanna hang out with you. The fact that your slow ass can't figure that out is how I kno you touched

Im praying tho lol

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: First Class on November 25, 2019, 06:35:44 PM
Quote from: SLC on September 11, 2019, 01:15:34 AM
Ever had this happen? And when you address the situation they say everything is fine and I'm just reading into things too much but they keep being short with you?

I'm lost  :uhh:
lmao

That's called you're lame as fuck and he doesn't wanna hang out with you. The fact that your slow ass can't figure that out is how I kno you touched

Im praying tho lol

;LKSDFJLFLKDS