Sonja says B7 is around the corner

Started by Heated🔥, September 15, 2019, 02:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Young

Kaeli.

Sovereign.

Is it a bit problematic...but let's get into a lot of the problematic shit Trap niggas always spew on they records but we still go UP! 

Buy The Stars✨

lets just say they do complain (THEY WONT) but if they do.  Everyone is going to be running to hear super sweet and innocent brandy who has NEVER done anything wrong go stream it just to hear her say retarded.  Its almost a win win . now lets move on 

FRANCE

September 16, 2019, 12:07:40 AM #124 Last Edit: September 16, 2019, 12:08:05 AM by COIS
One thing I know for sure is if this woman puts out a 12 song tracklisting, she'll be LASHED! THAT'S what my uproar will be.

MelMel

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 15, 2019, 10:24:32 PM
Quote from: jtwoeleven on September 15, 2019, 10:23:00 PM
If it's Brandy, they'll definitely listen especially if it gives them a reason to drag, let's not kid ourselves.
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Lemme just keep quiet :kii:
finally

Scott.

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 15, 2019, 06:25:10 PM
Why don't y'all just let the shit come? Theyve given u a version of "coming soon" time and time again over the pass few months.  How many times are y'all gonna post that somebody in her camp said it was coming :dead:

They set themselves up

jtwoeleven

FRANCE

Quote from: Corporate Cannibal. on September 16, 2019, 01:09:52 AM
I'd rather have 12 great songs than 18 with 5 fillers.
But then u'd have 13 great songs if u choose the latter.

Either way, I'd prefer the 18. Some fans dont like Without U while some do. Give me the 18 and if necessary, I'll keep what I like. And if you have Young's taste, u'll like all of them.

Opposites Attract.

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 15, 2019, 08:35:47 PM
Quote from: COIS on September 15, 2019, 08:32:29 PM
She's not gonna change it. Who knows if it will even make the album. Just let it do what it do. If people do talk about it, at least her music will get some attention. IF ppl get upset about it, it'll only be for a moment and then they'll move on to the next thing. Just like the Chris Brown 'I only fuck with black bitches with good hair' shit.

Personally, I dont care for the song and hope it doesn't make the cut. Not a fan of her vocal delivery on it.
sssssssssssssssssssss

Wow .. So you heard the shit too huh?

I tell yawl what. Yawl can fckn have everything Brandy at this point.

The shit ain't gone sell any damn way.

Why are you like this?

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 15, 2019, 10:21:47 PM
Quote from: The Mu Edition on September 15, 2019, 10:13:14 PM
Yall need to hush up.  Nobody give a fuck about some body using the word retarded in a damn song. 😭
Like how fckn lame :dead:
cvgggggggg ok

CREAM.

Annie

I don't think one word will be a problem, I think people will check her music on Spotify and just listen to songs they like. 16 songs would make me happy after all this time but then again at this point I'm even happy with an EP. And some good visuals; artwork and music vids 

/.\

Mrd0ndada

The song 🔥 and no one will care.    Brandy isn't the artist to "Cancel" they usually go after the more popular girls with the PC shit... say if Cardi said it then I'd understand the concern.   If it was such a big deal it would've blew up when she posted the snippet.    
🙄

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Mrd0ndada on September 16, 2019, 09:14:30 AM
The song 🔥 and no one will care.    Brandy isn't the artist to "Cancel" they usually go after the more popular girls with the PC shit... say if Cardi said it then I'd understand the concern.   If it was such a big deal it would've blew up when she posted the snippet.
well ... I mean I'm reading some of the comments and that's what ppl are trying to politely say

It won't matter much what she says in her songs now, for ... obvious reasons