ugly runs or vocal moments that ended up on the studio version

Started by fedswatchin, December 06, 2018, 07:52:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Young on December 06, 2018, 08:28:20 PM
Guys what about

sddddddddfdddsdsdsdsddfdddddd
Cis......he has a point because this WHOLE vocal turned my damn stomach
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Where's the lil rehearsal mess when she was actually practicing to sound like this :dead:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

Guys what about

trhtfhyyjuh
I was thinking about this
I love this song
She got a little nasal and squeaky toward the end

Young

Quote from: Vonc2002 on December 06, 2018, 08:30:02 PM
Guys what about

sddddddddfdddsdsdsdsddfdddddd
Cis......he has a point because this WHOLE vocal turned my damn stomach

Cnccncjcjccjcncncncncncnccjcnc

Not a vomit inducing vocal

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Ulysses

Oh God, although I absolutely LOVE ?Promise? by Ciara, that fucking GRUNT she does on ?...spend my Liiiiiife? makes me cringe lol

@ 3:45

RAY7

Vonc2002

Quote from: Ulysses on December 06, 2018, 08:37:09 PM
Oh God, although I absolutely LOVE ?Promise? by Ciara, that fucking GRUNT she does on ?...spend my Liiiiiife? makes me cringe lol

Tal, this is backfiring  :guys:

RAY7

she SANG here
:oof:

fedswatchin

what the

I lived for this inflection here

Y'all make fun of her for not having a strong voice, but she can emote in a unique way that I don't see a lot of limited vocal range girls doing. :ohwow: