Brandy singing “Magic” and Human nature. SLAYED. (Interpolates Aaliyah and Bey)

Started by b7, April 21, 2019, 12:43:14 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rxxf

BRANDY

rosone1

Harlem

Ok I'm fuckin STANNIN now for More Than A Woman in WIS2U!!!!! She sounds so good

Harlem

Quote from: 1RIG on April 21, 2019, 12:44:37 AM
More of Borderline.

its kind of a groove out. That's campers voice going back n forth with hers. might need headphones to hear the production

The 2nd clip w/ her and Camper!!!! That production and the "be there"!!!! This just actually got me excited for the new mess

Harlem

This fuckin head bop ass beat at the end of the Borderline clip!!!!!!!! I need it now!

Harlem

Quote from: Le Champ on April 21, 2019, 01:12:43 PM
I wanna hear her cover More than a woman now

Yo same!!! I never thought of her singing it until now and she will def kill it

Harlem

Did she finally scrap the Whitney tribute too?! B/c that would make my day

lovechild

Lmao bitch I hate y'all talking about the cowboy ankle boot . Man if she gonna be performing and singing like this idgaf what she wearing anymore .

This truly made me happy !! Who is she to you and I thought alone !! After witnessing Miami I was a bit distraught but sis is bringing me back with this .

and as far as her style we've known for years that she personally prefers this bohemian goddess type look but it seems as though when she's working she turns into "Brandy" and let people dress her . Looks like she is staying true to herself this go round . Good for her !! I miss sexy bran too but I'm happy she's honoring herself 

Harlem

All Brandy needs is a good stylist that's going to execute her style well to make it look appealing to the masses and "cool". I know girls who rock Bohemian shit and they fly af so it's really all in the execution but glad she's living in her truth as much as I hate it lol

lovechild

Quote from: Harlem on April 21, 2019, 02:59:03 PM
All Brandy needs is a good stylist that's going to execute her style well to make it look appealing to the masses and "cool". I know girls who rock Bohemian shit and they fly af so it's really all in the execution but glad she's living in her truth as much as I hate it lol

I agree !!! I think she's dressing herself right now tho. Sis just going in free people and picking up a few things and wearing it on stage lol but I agree the right stylist it could slay

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

I love seeing Bran happy. Her voice is in a good place. I definitely don't mind her lipping certain songs if it means preserving her voice. Please stay well Queen :stressed: