Brandy performing at an event for my job tonight

Started by Fastcarsfm, February 08, 2019, 01:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackpantha

Quote from: Kalifornia on February 09, 2019, 02:30:53 PM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 09, 2019, 08:41:32 AM
So let me get this straight. Brandy is allowed to be as negative and deceitful as she wants to be on social media, even to the point of blatant lying and fabrication, blaming others for her own failures and stringing fans along for years posting bullshit snippets and broken promises of a new album....  and now all of a sudden we are the Shaderoom because we call her out on the bullshit and lies when most of us have been loyal fans for decades now? Get the fuck outta here dude.  And who cares if she doesn't post here anymore. It's very cowardly not to face her mess regardless and she aint welcome unless she shows up with some new music anyway. And she'll continue to be lashed accordingly just like she be doing to everybody else, only our lashing her is justified.

Honestly I am tired of it. Snippets that never see the light of day. And promised single dates that never happen. I'm just sad because I love her music so much. I've been stanning for Brandy Since I was 9yrs old. And we deserve better. An ep that never happened. I mean come on now Brandy. I'm starting to feel a certain way.
PROUD AFROCARIBBEAN KING
I LOVE MY BIG LIPS
MY STRONG NOSE
I LOVE ALL OF ME

BrandyFromTheFuture

lovechild

February 09, 2019, 04:09:16 PM #392 Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 04:11:42 PM by lovechild
Quote from: BrandySavedMyLife on February 09, 2019, 03:56:25 PM
Is she wearing sweatpants?

Honey these sweat pants look better than anything she?s worn in like the last 3 years so I can?t even complain . She looks tf good and in shape . Sis showing a lil skin . Whoever styled her she should stick with them .

yearofbrandy

Vonc2002

Quote from: lovechild on February 09, 2019, 03:09:33 PM
[instagram]

She's so annoying.  Why is she singing a Witney medley damn near a decade later? ATLEAST change the songs ur doing. God she's so lost
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

lovechild

Quote from: Vonc2002 on February 09, 2019, 05:20:13 PM
[instagram]

She's so annoying.  Why is she singing a Witney medley damn near a decade later? ATLEAST change the songs ur doing. God she's so lost

Cut the girl some slack . Whitney is her fave and passed on her bday . She SHOULD always do a medley . I don?t think she?s comfortable singing other Whitney songs on STAGE.. and I think the slower ones may make her sad so this is her celebrating Whitney?s life .... I don?t mind it ... would be nice for her to add more album cuts tho .. give me a always on my mind ... put that on everything ..nothing .. when you touch me ..so sick ... music ... that would be everything!!  But we know she?s a perfectionist and she gotta sing what she?s comfortable singing

RAY7

Quote from: lovechild on February 09, 2019, 05:51:23 PM
[instagram]

Cut the girl some slack . Whitney is her fave and passed on her bday . She SHOULD always do a medley . I don?t think she?s comfortable singing other Whitney songs on STAGE.. and I think the slower ones may make her sad so this is her celebrating Whitney?s life .... I don?t mind it ... would be nice for her to add more album cuts tho .. give me a always on my mind ... put that on everything ..nothing .. when you touch me ..so sick ... music ... that would be everything!!  But we know she?s a perfectionist and she gotta sing what she?s comfortable singing
she was singing Exhale in like 2015 with no issue

FRANCE

Yeah, this tired ass set is OLD as fuck. I dont expect her to switch things up until she actually releases new music though. So I wont be too picky. This is some lil' local mess. But she needs to stop performing these Whit songs now. Do something different at least if you wanna pay respect to her. Whitney has soooo many songs.

Vonc2002

Quote from: lovechild on February 09, 2019, 05:51:23 PM
[instagram]

Cut the girl some slack . Whitney is her fave and passed on her bday .
ok what does that mean :uhh:
This girl sings the same 10 songs that she's been singing for over 20 yrs. No slack will be cut.
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

BranBran

February 09, 2019, 07:15:15 PM #399 Last Edit: February 09, 2019, 07:15:29 PM by BranBran
Can?t believe she?s been singing this medley for seven years now. Time flies :scared

D.I.E.G.O.

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Blackpantha on February 09, 2019, 03:44:26 PM
Quote from: Kalifornia on February 09, 2019, 02:30:53 PM
Quote from: Bloody Tears on February 09, 2019, 08:41:32 AM
So let me get this straight. Brandy is allowed to be as negative and deceitful as she wants to be on social media, even to the point of blatant lying and fabrication, blaming others for her own failures and stringing fans along for years posting bullshit snippets and broken promises of a new album....  and now all of a sudden we are the Shaderoom because we call her out on the bullshit and lies when most of us have been loyal fans for decades now? Get the fuck outta here dude.  And who cares if she doesn't post here anymore. It's very cowardly not to face her mess regardless and she aint welcome unless she shows up with some new music anyway. And she'll continue to be lashed accordingly just like she be doing to everybody else, only our lashing her is justified.

Honestly I am tired of it. Snippets that never see the light of day. And promised single dates that never happen. I'm just sad because I love her music so much. I've been stanning for Brandy Since I was 9yrs old. And we deserve better. An ep that never happened. I mean come on now Brandy. I'm starting to feel a certain way.

and i'm marching along to all that!

am very disappointed in her... and at this point i'm not even sure to enjoy that album like the others with all that especially if the songs are just as OK as all the snips we heard so far.
She better delivered and show us the 7year wait was worth it cause...