rhoa discussion 1/12

Started by how u let him cheat, January 12, 2020, 07:26:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HUGO

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 12, 2020, 10:07:57 PM
Kandi has always been real. You're just now warming up to her?

Real? Kandi was doing the most for a minute. Dragging shit out.

Cowgirl

Quote from: awaken. on January 12, 2020, 10:00:07 PM
"I may need to ask considering the state of my own marriage"

:dead:

Atleast she owns her messiness. She knows what she's doing. And it's great TV.

HUGO

Quote from: Scott. on January 12, 2020, 10:09:01 PM

He hated her cause of Porsha

No that's not true

But ok

Cowgirl

Idk what's going to happen next but Kenya was pretty respectful at the dinner. She's just getting to know Tanya so it's not like she knew how she would react. Also, the woman walking up to she and Cynthia was clearly recorded so she couldn't just ignore it..

M-Rocka

Quote from: Hugo on January 12, 2020, 10:11:23 PM

No that's not true

But ok
:dead: :dead:

Kandi really just floats under the radar and is neutral. At times she does drag shit out. I agree with you there, but Kandi is all about loyalty and just being upfront.

M-Rocka

Quote from: TinaSnow on January 12, 2020, 10:13:48 PM
Idk what's going to happen next but Kenya was pretty respectful at the dinner. She's just getting to know Tanya so it's not like she knew how she would react. Also, the woman walking up to she and Cynthia was clearly recorded so she couldn't just ignore it..
This was going to end up on TV anyway so Kenya had to let her know. :dead:

Its like what Trey said about Squidward last season when Eva was trying to tell her about her honeymoon and Squidward was just so amped up and excited to spill some tea about what her bridesmaid said about her to Moose & Boudoir.

reekz

Quote from: M-Rocka on January 12, 2020, 10:16:42 PM

Its like what Trey said about Squidward last season when Eva was trying to tell her about her honeymoon and Squidward was just so amped up and excited to spill some tea about what her bridesmaid said about her to Moose & Boudoir.

Like why don't people understand this. I think she did it this way since Cyn bitched about giving her an heads up about the surprise marriage. Now that she is doing it this way, you faggots still have an issue.

M-Rocka

Quote from: CoochieKing on January 12, 2020, 10:20:55 PM
Quote from: M-Rocka on January 12, 2020, 10:16:42 PM

Like why don't people understand this. I think she did it this way since Cyn bitched about giving her an heads up about the surprise marriage. Now that she is doing it this way, you faggots still have an issue.

awaken.

I don't think NeNe is going to last long at this reunion before being restrained.

Kenya is going to pick her apart starting with that botched nose hanging on the cleft of her chin implant.

awaken.

January 12, 2020, 10:25:07 PM #55 Last Edit: January 12, 2020, 10:38:32 PM by awaken.
So the tea Tanya has on Kenya is that she had a wig in the box  :dead:

This corny ass girl.

Kenya never said she didn't wear wigs

M-Rocka

Quote from: awaken. on January 12, 2020, 10:22:40 PM
I don't think NeNe is going to last long at this reunion before being restrained.

Kenya is going to pick her apart starting with that botched nose hanging on the cleft of her chin implant.
She's self destructing. I think this may be her last season. She needs to go honestly. These women have proven they don't need her to carry this show. Seasons 8 & 9 are prime examples.

Scott.

Quote from: Hugo on January 12, 2020, 10:11:23 PM

No that's not true

But ok

Very true.

Yes it is

fedswatchin

Kenya corny ass reads ain't picking nobody apart :dead: what dimension do the faggs on this board post in

M-Rocka

Quote from: awaken. on January 12, 2020, 10:25:07 PM
So the tea Tanya has on Kenya is that she had a wig in the box  :dead:

This corny ass girl.

Kenya said she didn't wear wigs
That's the big reveal?  :kii: :kii: :kii:

Squidward is so damn late. Bring back Shamari please!