Official TV Show Thread!

Started by BrandySource, May 07, 2016, 05:42:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

BAPHOMET.

As long as it continues to PLANK on all the other shows in the ratings department.
Then faggots.... IT WONT ever be the final  :letsmessfag:

.betterwiseup

Does anyone have a link to Insecure Ep. 2?

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Gilgamesh.

Gilgamesh.

Manny, do you have a link to the Michel'le biopic?

Vonc2002

I have that too. Manny, get on ur mess

Vonc2002

Im watching insecure, liking this one a lil more

Vonc2002

Vonc2002

Zankou.

d,amsdkasd

not vonc taking over Manny's mess now

GRAND

Quote from: Nice Stereo. on October 17, 2016, 03:26:02 PM
d,amsdkasd

not vonc taking over Manny's mess now
,,nnnnnnnnnnnnnn

is it 'The Hatch' on Lost?

Vonc2002

Oh yea, this 2nd ep of insecure is much better

Gilgamesh.

Insecure is a fuckin kii ,dmsnfffff