Brandy performing at an event for my job tonight

Started by Fastcarsfm, February 08, 2019, 01:52:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fastcarsfm

February 08, 2019, 01:52:45 PM Last Edit: February 08, 2019, 01:55:26 PM by Fastcarsfm
I?ll let y?all know how she does. I?ll be in VIP and will get to meet her again. I will bring up DC too. Still fuming at that MESS.

Kalifornia.

Fastcarsfm

Young

Ackkkk

Tell her she?s onto something with that TBIM post today

#BranicaTour

❄️☃️🌨� Shuji Feels Different 🌨�☃️❄️

Quote from: Young on February 08, 2019, 02:05:29 PM
Ackkkk

#BranicaTour

Girl I fucking HATE you

Young

Quote from: ShujiVengers (Brandy Ain't Coming) on February 08, 2019, 02:13:12 PM
Quote from: Young on February 08, 2019, 02:05:29 PM
Ackkkk

#BranicaTour

Girl I fucking HATE you

Snsnsnsnsnss

? #PowerfulWomen ? got you in fumes huh

Noni

February 08, 2019, 02:15:12 PM #8 Last Edit: February 22, 2019, 01:36:52 PM by Noni
Ko

Young

Yeah we needs NEWS and updates

Tell her go on IG live because the fans are ready to let HAVE

KingDavid

Is this for the GM Black History mess in Detroit?  :dead: My parents are going  :kii: My mom said is that heffa gon show up cuz I'm wearing my mink and I don't have time to her to pull that DC mess she pulled on yall asses down there , I don't even like the heffa like that but she can sang :dead: :plzstop: My mom dragged Bran :plzstop:

Fastcarsfm

Quote from: KingDavid on February 08, 2019, 02:20:44 PM
Is this for the GM Black History mess in Detroit?  :dead: My parents are going  :kii: My mom said is that heffa gon show up cuz I'm wearing my mink and I don't have time to her to pull that DC mess she pulled on yall asses down there , I don't even like the heffa like that but she can sang :dead: :plzstop: My mom dragged Bran :plzstop:
yeah lol :letsmessfag:

Young

Quote from: KingDavid on February 08, 2019, 02:20:44 PM

Nbnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnb

What is this event  :uhh:

Vonc2002

Not brandy performing for people's jobs now. Is this what it's come to for this girl
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

RAY7

I wonder how she?s gonna sound
I?m sure she?s singing ADC