Fags, it's been 20 years to the day

Started by MelMel, June 26, 2017, 10:39:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MelMel

when this iconic and legendary series was released to the world!  :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :gorlonfire: :stressed: :stressed:

QuoteSince the release of the first novel, Harry Potter and the Philosopher's Stone, on 26 June 1997, the books have found immense popularity, critical acclaim and commercial success worldwide. They have attracted a wide adult audience as well as younger readers, and are often considered cornerstones of modern young adult literature.[3] The series has also had its share of criticism, including concern about the increasingly dark tone as the series progressed, as well as the often gruesome and graphic violence it depicts. As of May 2013, the books have sold more than 500 million copies worldwide, making them the best-selling book series in history, and have been translated into seventy-three languages.[4][5] The last four books consecutively set records as the fastest-selling books in history, with the final instalment selling roughly eleven million copies in the United States within twenty-four hours of its release.

QuoteThe original seven books were adapted into an eight-part film series by Warner Bros. Pictures, which has become the second highest-grossing film series of all time as of August 2015. In 2016, the total value of the Harry Potter franchise was estimated at $25 billion,[7] making Harry Potter one of the highest-grossing media franchises of all time.

This fucking literary King!  :oof: :oof:

GRAND

Just watched the entire series a few months ago

Ugh

Epic

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on June 26, 2017, 10:45:54 PM
Just watched the entire series a few months ago

Ugh

Epic
:dead: I did as well last month.

the fucking FEELS

FlowerBomb

Cartierline

Ugh

The Chamber of Secrets is the book that really got me into reading when I was a kid. I swear I read it more than 10 times over :dead: :stressed: