[CLIP] Chris goes into detail about the infamous night & fight with Rihanna

Started by Mel., June 26, 2017, 05:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

b7

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 26, 2017, 07:13:44 AM
Quote from: 1RIG on June 26, 2017, 07:10:38 AM
weird how he would describe a beating as "petty" :dead: so tired of everyone using that word incorrectly

i dont see how u could bust her lip, feel awful about it, and then continue beating the crap out of her just because she spat on you.
She's kinda justified after u busted her LIP :dead:  like ... pull over and get the fuck outta the car, how bout that?
Like, that shouldve been his first reaction. Either im getting out or ur getting out. Honestly, he shouldve just put her ass out of his car & told her ass to find a way home.
!!! sdsdsd i think some details are still kinda MISSING

and that definitely wasn't their first physical fight IMO

b7

i wonder who he was cheating on her with? must have been another celeb

GRAND

June 26, 2017, 07:19:47 AM #17 Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 07:20:23 AM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
XXCCCCXXX

Chris is a kii

WHAT R WE DOING :blink: :uhh:
Y R WE FIGHTING :omgwatshappening:

Like he hit her once and that was it

Boy, those 90 bruises across her face say otherwise

You went crazy like a wild animal

CHOKE

This damn excuse.

He could have gotten out of the car

He's pussy. End of.

CHOKE

TBH this made me like Rih a bit more

The fact this bitch didn't go down without a fight and spit in his face after he punched her

Vonc2002

I can't lie, as he was describing it, i was kinda cheering rih on as well :plzstop:
Smacked me.  Grab my nuts. Spit in my face

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GRAND

June 26, 2017, 07:26:42 AM #21 Last Edit: June 26, 2017, 07:27:04 AM by LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL
And I don't believe that was the first time

I think rihanna didn't/doesn't like to talk about it because she cared deeply for him and didn't want to blast him even further

Vonc2002

All im imagining is that ike and tina scene in that back of that limo.  I can just see these two wild ass animals fighting in that fckn car :plzstop:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on June 26, 2017, 07:26:42 AM

I think rihanna didn't/doesn't like to talk about it because she cared deeply for him and didn't want to blast him even further
I definitely don't think that was the first time.  They seem like they would be one of those volatile ass couples that fight hard and love harder. I do think he loved her but he is just a damaged ass person

b7

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on June 26, 2017, 07:19:47 AM
XXCCCCXXX

Chris is a kii

:plzstop:

i believe her when she said he just blacked out and u could see it in his eyes. I think this nigga was high and too high
to remember it all this vividly, but im sure its mostly true. The soap opera "omg how did we get here?" and then going
right back to beating her ass is what he should have maybe left out  :dead:

Marilyn

GRAND

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 26, 2017, 07:29:35 AM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on June 26, 2017, 07:26:42 AM

I definitely don't think that was the first time.  They seem like they would be one of those volatile ass couples that fight hard and love harder. I do think he loved her but he is just a damaged ass person
he's FOREVER damaged

:blessed:

GRAND

Quote from: 1RIG on June 26, 2017, 07:30:52 AM
Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on June 26, 2017, 07:19:47 AM
XXCCCCXXX

Chris is a kii

:plzstop:

i believe her when she said he just blacked out and u could see it in his eyes. I think this nigga was high and too high
to remember it all this vividly, but im sure its mostly true. The soap opera "omg how did we get here?" and then going
right back to beating her ass is what he should have maybe left out  :dead:
!!!!!!!!!!!!
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

I forgot she said that. He probably was high or something

Crazy Fag

Opposites Attract.

Until you're in his position what you would have done is irrelevant. It's so easy to say what you would do after the mistake is made but when you're in it, it's a whole different mindset.

One thing I'll give Rih is she never bashed that boy. She stated what happened but she never trashed him. He should have made it work. She hasn't been with anyone else after him.

It's unconditional, these days you know....

Vonc2002

I don't know how it happened so can someone tell me if rihanna called the police or if she went to the station/hospital after the situation. Like,  did the police get called to where he pulled the car over?  How'd all this mess get public?