[CLIP] Chris goes into detail about the infamous night & fight with Rihanna

Started by Mel., June 26, 2017, 05:49:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

GLOCK

Quote from: Kordei Jauregui. on June 26, 2017, 07:38:07 AM
Until you're in his position what you would have done is irrelevant. It's so easy to say what you would do after the mistake is made but when you're in it, it's a whole different mindset.

One thing I'll give Rih is she never bashed that boy. She stated what happened but she never trashed him. He should have made it work. She hasn't been with anyone else after him.
she has been in 3 relationships since him
Matt.. the finest nigga in the world
And 2 times with Drake

GLOCK

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on June 26, 2017, 09:00:59 AM
and AIDS
im not being shady luv
I really do think that there were rumors in la that night about messages from Ciara
I was with the girl who's father arrested chris

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 26, 2017, 07:39:22 AM
I don't know how it happened so can someone tell me if rihanna called the police or if she went to the station/hospital after the situation. Like,  did the police get called to where he pulled the car over?  How'd all this mess get public?
rihanna went running and someone saw them..
He was tryna get her back in the car.. because she was bleeding and seeking refuge
They called the cops

Kaeli.

I knew Chris was a maniac when I saw him on that episode of Punk'd and he was throwing a damn tantrum

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 26, 2017, 09:00:37 AM
And didn't he throw sumn out the window at one of those morning shows? He's a wild ass ape and that's why his career aint where it could be.
yeah at the lady with cancer

Vonc2002

Quote from: Same Ol' G on June 26, 2017, 09:04:31 AM
I don't know how it happened so can someone tell me if rihanna called the police or if she went to the station/hospital after the situation. Like,  did the police get called to where he pulled the car over?  How'd all this mess get public?
He was tryna get her back in the car.. because she was bleeding and seeking refuge
They called the cops
Not seeking refuge. Paint the fckn picture then  :kii:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

GLOCK

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 26, 2017, 09:06:42 AM
Quote from: Same Ol' G on June 26, 2017, 09:04:31 AM
They called the cops
Not seeking refuge. Paint the fckn picture then  :kii:
:gorlonfire: ddddddd

ssw4919

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 26, 2017, 09:04:35 AM
I knew Chris was a maniac when I saw him on that episode of Punk'd and he was throwing a damn tantrum

n

Me, too.  I knew then.

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: Same Ol' G on June 26, 2017, 09:07:52 AM
Queen was fucking OWT of there :kii:

Not sis scrambling down the freeway bloodied and bare foot.

Is it Scream? :plzstop:

GLOCK

Quote from: Gilgamesh. on June 26, 2017, 09:13:31 AM
Quote from: Same Ol' G on June 26, 2017, 09:07:52 AM
Queen was fucking OWT of there :kii:

Not sis scrambling down the freeway bloodied and bare foot.

Is it Scream? :plzstop:
VXBXBZBBBBNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN M

Cowgirl

HUGO

I knew she was the instigator. I think we all did. A hot head just beating that poor boy up

GLOCK

I'm imagining her face all disfigured and them not knowing who she is or what she's saying until they see Ike pull up tryna force my sis back into that 'ghini

Vonc2002

Quote from: HUGO on June 26, 2017, 09:14:40 AM
I knew she was the instigator. I think we all did. A hot head just beating that poor boy up
How are u this morning?  Figured I'd share pleasantries before tossing u around this fckn server
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw