GRAND

Quote from: UBH on June 26, 2017, 07:42:19 AM
She did right by not going back to him.
She's probably scared for life
v

You mean going back a second time?

Rihanna isn't scared of that boy

Vonc2002

Rihanna was a loyal ass bitch because i really dont feel like she trashed him like that.  And i believe his story because u could tell she knew she was culpable in the mess.  That's why at some point she started to even support him in court
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

FlowerBomb

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on June 26, 2017, 07:44:04 AM
Quote from: UBH on June 26, 2017, 07:42:19 AM
She did right by not going back to him.
She's probably scared for life
v

You mean going back a second time?

Rihanna isn't scared of that boy
hhh I meant scarred

AIDS

Quote from: CHI CHI. on June 26, 2017, 07:45:16 AM
"I don't wanna do this.  :'("

"Why are we fighting?  :-("

Judging from those leaked pics it looked like u wanted to beat her fucking ass, sis

SSDDXCCCCCCDDCVBBBN

ssw4919

Did he get to the part where he choked her until she nearly passed out or nah???  :overit:

ssw4919

Quote from: Kaeli. on June 26, 2017, 05:49:46 AM
nenshdjdndbd

I believe him

But I'm still on Rih's side :blessed:

I don't.

Not entirely.  He's making it sound like he was questioning himself the whole time, unsure of what was indeed happening.

Nigga, you blacked out and beat her within an inch of her life.  Rih said he looked like he had no soul in his eyes.  How did he know she was trying to throw his phone out of the window?  She probably wanted to call the police.

The kicker for me is that Rihanna's face looked like she endured a brutal assault, and her neck had his fingerprints wrapped around them... meanwhile, he had not a scratch on him.  If she was fighting him or provoked him, she didn't do a very good job.  Looked like a one-sided fight to me.  AND he left her on the side of the road in the middle of a strange place screaming for help.

Plea'!

:overit:

ssw4919

Quote from: 1RIG on June 26, 2017, 07:18:06 AM
i wonder who he was cheating on her with? must have been another celeb

Wasn't it his molesting manager?

GRAND

Quote from: ssw4919 on June 26, 2017, 08:22:14 AM
nenshdjdndbd

I believe him

I don't.

Not entirely.  He's making it sound like he was questioning himself the whole time, unsure of what was indeed happening.

Nigga, you blacked out and beat her within an inch of her life.  Rih said he looked like he had no soul in his eyes.  How did he know she was trying to throw his phone out of the window?  She probably wanted to call the police.

The kicker for me is that Rihanna's face looked like she endured a brutal assault, and her neck had his fingerprints wrapped around them... meanwhile, he had not a scratch on him.  If she was fighting him or provoked him, she didn't do a very good job.  Looked like a one-sided fight to me.  AND he left her on the side of the road in the middle of a strange place screaming for help.

Plea'!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hes trying to make it seem like she was just PUMMELING him before AND after he hit her

She has NAILS and yet this light skin fag aint have not one MARK when he finally popped up a few days later

He is a kii. I hate him.  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

ssw4919

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on June 26, 2017, 07:19:47 AM
XXCCCCXXX

Chris is a kii

WHAT R WE DOING :blink: :uhh:
Y R WE FIGHTING :omgwatshappening:

Like he hit her once and that was it

Boy, those 90 bruises across her face say otherwise

You went crazy like a wild animal

!!! :omgwatshappening:

ssw4919

Quote from: LORD GRAND SUPREME PRIME CELESTIAL MARSHALL on June 26, 2017, 08:25:05 AM
Quote from: ssw4919 on June 26, 2017, 08:22:14 AM
nenshdjdndbd

I believe him

I don't.

Plea'!

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hes trying to make it seem like she was just PUMMELING him before AND after he hit her

She has NAILS and yet this light skin fag aint have not one MARK when he finally popped up a few days later

He is a kii. I hate him.  :kii: :kii: :kii: :kii:

!!! And I remember looking at his hands, ANYWHERE for scratch marks or something when he turned himself in.  Nothing.  Not even when he was choking her hard enough to leave marks and have her pass out was she able to even dig her nails in.  He beat tf out of her.

I believe she probably did hit him initially (which she shouldn't have), but I in no way believe they engaged in a "fight" or that she wasn't more concerned about her own safety than he is describing.  She's a gorgeous star on Grammy night unconcerned about a busted lip or black eyes?  Plea'!

ssw4919

Quote from: Cho-Ku on June 26, 2017, 07:23:00 AM
TBH this made me like Rih a bit more

The fact this bitch didn't go down without a fight and spit in his face after he punched her

That was probably her blood splattering from the blows.  This nigga lying.

ssw4919

Quote from: Vonc2002 on June 26, 2017, 07:39:22 AM
I don't know how it happened so can someone tell me if rihanna called the police or if she went to the station/hospital after the situation. Like,  did the police get called to where he pulled the car over?  How'd all this mess get public?

Someone heard the her screaming and called 911.  Chris had left her there.

ssw4919

Quote from: CHI CHI. on June 26, 2017, 07:45:16 AM
"I don't wanna do this.  :'("

"Why are we fighting?  :-("

Judging from those leaked pics it looked like u wanted to beat her fucking ass, sis

:kii:

This just pissed me off.  He will never get the help he needs if he's still making excuses and lies.

Describe Karreuche's beatdowns, while you're at it, Chris. :woohoo: