Cory Rooney posted another version of the B7 album cover

Started by BORderline, May 08, 2020, 07:08:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Le Champ

Quote from: LF on May 08, 2020, 12:36:46 PM
We are the only ones on the board I hear roasting the single cover. So who cares at this point. The single cover wont be a thing when the album drops - it'll be replaced with the album cover. They got THAT right and thats all that matters. Everything is going better this era promo wise than 2/11. This is wasted energy.

!! We got a song, video, national TV performance, album cover AND release date within DAYS of each other. Song has already been sent to Urban A/C and is going to Urban Mainstream next week. She's literally done 30+ interviews this week alone. TF is there to complain about?  :plzstop: :plzstop:

BrandyFromTheFuture

Quote from: Lee on May 08, 2020, 12:40:52 PM
Quote from: LF on May 08, 2020, 12:36:46 PM
We are the only ones on the board I hear roasting the single cover. So who cares at this point. The single cover wont be a thing when the album drops - it'll be replaced with the album cover. They got THAT right and thats all that matters. Everything is going better this era promo wise than 2/11. This is wasted energy.

!! We got a song, video, national TV performance, album cover AND release date within DAYS of each other. Song has already been sent to Urban A/C and is going to Urban Mainstream next week. She's literally done 30+ interviews this week alone. TF is there to complain about?  :plzstop: :plzstop:
Brandy is above all of the complaints now, she's at peace.

Heated🔥

Sorry Bor babe but I love the 7.
I prefer the first one though.

BRockaBaby

We really do pick apart everything, myself included. LOL damn! 

I do love the cover though. The original one posted by Brandy. It really is perfect! 

Eh...

I really like the cover 🤷🏾‍♂️

But if we are throwing out ideas I say they should've made the end of the 7 be the back of the y that way it would actually say Brandy 7 lol dumb but I creative
Eh... 🤷🏾‍♂️

𝖘𝖖𝖚𝖎𝖉

I like how the logo on the final version is golden

wizzy

yeah there's nothing wrong with the 7
its a great cover

REALucid

Quote from: Eh... on May 08, 2020, 01:30:05 PM
I really like the cover 🤷🏾‍♂️

But if we are throwing out ideas I say they should've made the end of the 7 be the back of the y that way it would actually say Brandy 7 lol dumb but I creative

:udontlookok:
Used to write our names in car fog

Monika

Quote from: BRockaBaby on May 08, 2020, 01:07:26 PM
We really do pick apart everything, myself included. LOL damn!

I do love the cover though. The original one posted by Brandy. It really is perfect!
i love the original one. I think the 7 in the other one pulls the eye down to the end of it. When i first saw the cover, my eye went start to that dangling end.  :plzstop:
Yahudah

Heated🔥

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

Fuck you Jayden. Bitch. God doesn't give a flying fuck about you. Now deal with that BITCH. 
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"

Just Dropped In To See What Condition My Condition Was In

I have time tonight. And to anyone else that co-signed with that bitch. Fuck y'all too. Monika you have no fucking room to cackle with your homophobic ass. Guess everyone on the board forgot what a hateful person you are but I haven't forgotten. So, if I were you, I'd tread lightly. 
I am scarred, so fucking scarred
These are the scars of me
The very fucking scars of me
This is my tragic heart
My tragic heart

-Me "Tragic Heart"