Different

Buy The Stars✨

Quote from: I 💋 BBC on July 10, 2020, 04:19:24 PM
I think Jada could have her own show like Oprah

And actually be able to get A listers

I can see that

JCJ 🪐

Quote from: ssw4919 on July 11, 2020, 03:52:30 PM
They couldn't have broken up more than a year or so ago.  He broke up with her after his sister died in Dec 2018.  Jada was acting like it was soooo long ago.

Years ago! Girl it was 18 months ago  :plzstop:
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

Gilgamesh.

Nah she said that her and Will separated 4.5 years ago.

JCJ 🪐

I'm talking about when she and August stopped talking. It ain't been nearly as long as she made it seem.
From 2024's Album of the Year, "Deeper Well"

b7

Quote from: myneed on July 12, 2020, 04:01:34 AM
I'm talking about when she and August stopped talking. It ain't been nearly as long as she made it seem.
Yeah and Will agreed with her sddsds i was like wait ...  they kinda tried it on that part. They were referring to August bringing all of this out into the public and said it was weird that he would do this now, seeing as how things ended "years ago"

Gilgamesh.

Quote from: myneed on July 12, 2020, 04:01:34 AM

Okay i get you. I think that's subjective though, Jada may feel like, especially since August called it off, a year and some change is a long time. I'm sorry but if were "entangled" as much as they were and you can cut me off for a year then yes, we're done and i'm gonna act like you're a distant memory anytime it comes up in coversation :kii: