Official Billboard Awards Thread - Brandy Medley including songs from b7

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, October 14, 2020, 06:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bigmacthawoppa

DrewBabyLove

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 18, 2020, 12:03:17 PM
Well count yourself as one of the ignorant masses then. Just because you THINK you feel a certain way doesn't mean shit if you haven't actually lived with that experience. Therefore, it's her interpretation of something she doesn't truly understand. You can't with any authority say "I feel so schizo right now" if you haven't lived with schizophrenia. It would be your interpretation on what it feels like to be schizophrenic. It's not that hard to understand but apparently a struggle for you.

How do you know she doesn't understand it? You don't know her mental health, or diagnosis she may or may not have. Just because she hasn't came outright and said it (as she has every right to keep to her herself) doesn't mean she hasn't dealt with it.

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 18, 2020, 01:16:27 PM
:plzstop: y'all don't want contrition you just want mess
just stop being an asshole. not hard. you've also been at it for months so one measly post vowing to change your ways or whatever ain't gonna cut it. do better.
^

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on October 18, 2020, 01:18:17 PM
Well count yourself as one of the ignorant masses then. Just because you THINK you feel a certain way doesn't mean shit if you haven't actually lived with that experience. Therefore, it's her interpretation of something she doesn't truly understand. You can't with any authority say "I feel so schizo right now" if you haven't lived with schizophrenia. It would be your interpretation on what it feels like to be schizophrenic. It's not that hard to understand but apparently a struggle for you.

How do you know she doesn't understand it? You don't know her mental health, or diagnosis she may or may not have. Just because she hasn't came outright and said it (as she has every right to keep to her herself) doesn't mean she hasn't dealt with it.

In multiple interviews she's made a point to say that she has not been diagnosed with these disorders.

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: 123 on October 18, 2020, 01:20:51 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 18, 2020, 01:16:27 PM
:plzstop: y'all don't want contrition you just want mess
just stop being an asshole. not hard. you've also been at it for months so one measly post vowing to change your ways or whatever ain't gonna cut it. do better.

As I said I will make attempts to caveat my opinions without casting judgment upon others'.

Le Champ

The way this has been going on since July...the same exact people :dead:
Y'all don't like b7, Camper, her song topics, her fingernails bdndndnd 
the solution is literally to move on and find peace ELSEWHERE :plzstop:
but y'all get a hard-on coming into EVERY thread to punch those keys and sing the same song.
Bran isn't the only MENT here I see

Vonc2002

Quote from: DrewBabyLove on October 18, 2020, 01:18:17 PM

Apparently she has said she wasn't diagnosed, and eventho many artists have used this same  verbiage and imagery to depict similar feelings,  emotions,  and states of mind, we'll require brandy to have a formal diagnosis before she can proceed with such language  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on October 18, 2020, 01:37:00 PM
but y'all get a hard-on coming into EVERY thread to punch those keys and sing the same song.
DAT PART!
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Quest

this lol  :cheerup:

BORderline

´´hlhxlhfljfljflyflyflyfoy

Cuban0

Vonc2002

#Mu7

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: brocka4life on October 18, 2020, 12:15:45 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 18, 2020, 12:13:19 PM
:dead:

Facts are y'all are incapable of experiencing an opinion that differs from your own. That's sad for you.

No, what's sad is saying the same shit on here every day since the album dropped on 7/31. It is now October. You've gone from opinion to obsession.  :dead:
its not

the album is not even 6 months old
its still fresh for reading for filth
once we hit the year mark maybe but

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different