Official Billboard Awards Thread - Brandy Medley including songs from b7

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, October 14, 2020, 06:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Lee on October 18, 2020, 04:54:54 PM
Then wants give this self-righteous, above! shit...
Give me a fckn BREAK
ssfddddddffffffddfddfff
Flea, I LOVE you :gorlonfire:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Le Champ

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Lee on October 18, 2020, 04:49:24 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2020, 04:45:30 PM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 18, 2020, 04:37:22 PM
Quote from: Lee on October 18, 2020, 04:30:12 PM
Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 18, 2020, 04:27:37 PM

!!!
Not nice! Meanie!

:plzstop: Ok stay proud of being an internet forum bully. Quite the accomplishment. Don't try to spout reason just to turn around and undermine it with nasty attacks. Try holding yourself to the same standard you're expecting from everyone else.
If u think what I'm doing is bullying then you're a weak ass bitch.  I really dgaf what anyone's perception is on here about how "mean" or unfiltered I am. I'm USUALLY joking and those who get it well GREAT and  those who don't and choose to bitch about how excessively mean it is, that's on u. No one here gives af about stating opinion in regards to Brandy's music. I am an advocate of that and do it all the fckn time. This broken record shit that ur on tho is LAME! The first couple of times,  fine.  No one is gonna continuously try to have convo with u about why u don't like it and what could've been better. At this point we don't fckn care why u don't like it.  Go sit in a fckn corner somewhere and bitch by yourself.    Ur legit weird bro  :plzstop:
Exactly!

We ALL have said our shit about Brandy, before and AFTER b7. :dead:
The difference is, we move the fck ON and we%u2019re not running in every thread looking for reasons to fume. This has NOTHING to do with people%u2019s opinions...and has EVERYTHING to do with y%u2019all being fckn PESTS :plzstop:

Y'all have been bitching about the responses since THE DAY they started. Don't try to give this unbothered until now! mess

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Lee on October 18, 2020, 04:54:54 PM
Then wants give this self-righteous, above! shit...
Give me a fckn BREAK

My point is you're contributing to the negativity- point blank.

Bigmacthawoppa

!!!
Not nice! Meanie!

:plzstop: Ok stay proud of being an internet forum bully. Quite the accomplishment. Don't try to spout reason just to turn around and undermine it with nasty attacks. Try holding yourself to the same standard you're expecting from everyone else.
If u think what I'm doing is bullying then you're a weak ass bitch.  I really dgaf what anyone's perception is on here about how "mean" or unfiltered I am. I'm USUALLY joking and those who get it well GREAT and  those who don't and choose to bitch about how excessively mean it is, that's on u. No one here gives af about stating opinion in regards to Brandy's music. I am an advocate of that and do it all the fckn time. This broken record shit that ur on tho is LAME! The first couple of times,  fine.  No one is gonna continuously try to have convo with u about why u don't like it and what could've been better. At this point we don't fckn care why u don't like it.  Go sit in a fckn corner somewhere and bitch by yourself.    Ur legit weird bro  :plzstop:

The fact that you took the time to dig up an old post and pound out this explanation shows how much you DO care. If you didn't you'd pay it like the others. Y'all need to take your own advice and move on.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

October 18, 2020, 05:31:33 PM #665 Last Edit: October 18, 2020, 05:33:22 PM by Lane Bryant Jumpsuit
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 18, 2020, 05:00:44 PM

!!!
Not nice! Meanie!

The fact that you took the time to dig up an old post and pound out this explanation shows how much you DO care. If you didn't you'd pay it like the others. Y'all need to take your own advice and move on.

I dont take his flawed reasoning about this to seriously
when he doesnt like something he goes from thread to thread topic to topic and post for post
spewing his mess
and spweing his mess about brandy her voice her looks and especially her music
he even had a signature that stated something to the effects that hes going to say what he wants about her
and everyone will deal
QuoteThis is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

well i bought 3 copies so...

and despite him claiming he loves the album and its the best
he has very nasty things still to say about it so

just like we have to read to ur bi polar ignoramus posts and fits of anger

you are going to deal and love it BITCH
cause im not gonna be silenced untill u attempt to shut your trap
and thats that

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Bigmacthawoppa

:plzstop: :plzstop:

Imagine being pressed enough to keep that mess in your siggy for 6 months and then have the audacity to bitch and moan that people are complaining too much that they don't like the album.

A walking contradiction and too basic to even see it  :dead:

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 18, 2020, 05:41:11 PM
:plzstop: :plzstop:

Imagine being pressed enough to keep that mess in your siggy for 6 months and then have the audacity to bitch and moan that people are complaining too much that they don't like the album.

A walking contradiction and too basic to even see it  :dead:

He kills Me Trying to Give a stop being pressed and negative police tea

when he wakes lives and breathes for shit to say

he needs to jump in a lake  :kii:

Different

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Long as u know you'll be lashed everytime u come in ruining the moment there's nothing left to discuss, weird fag

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Different

Bigmacthawoppa

Yep and you'll continue to stayed pressed as you have been since the day this mess leaked
:lopsided:

Aalumeci.

baconator you have been OD with the disdain. As someone who saw it and sees it, and moves on.... we do tf get it at this point. My 99 cents