Official Billboard Awards Thread - Brandy Medley including songs from b7

Started by Brandy's Unconditional Ocean, October 14, 2020, 06:29:00 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Andthecategoryis...

Chile no performances gave me star POWER and I was hoping Brandy would and it didn't do it for me either smh. I liked the beginning but she coulda just gave us Borderline and called it a night.
I'm bossy/I'm the first girl to scream on a track

Brandy's Unconditional Ocean

She sang when it was time to.  The way Brandy still plugged her new album >>>>>>>>>>>

Musicboy88

Le Champ

Borderline sounds EPIC live and I kinda wish the whole performance was of that.
But her vocals on ADC were STELLAR.
oh and she can get rid of Frank like yesterday. He's so...predictable.

Ma Lo

I liked all of it and how it's basically an extension of the music video ..even the look...and I love how she threw herself into it. 

Harlem

I'm sorry but she could've gave us Borderline alone... the build up for it was crazy... and a little upset her production set was basic but glad she got the opportunity and platform to do this award show

whatever

Bigmacthawoppa

Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 14, 2020, 09:12:41 PM
Chile no performances gave me star POWER and I was hoping Brandy would and it didn't do it for me either smh. I liked the beginning but she coulda just gave us Borderline and called it a night.

Cue the blind follower girls calling this mess epic and whatnot. This was average at best. Ty sang more than her on NT and she sang more of ADC than either of her current songs.

Le Champ

She was tf EATING borderline. I was getting a bit of Janet. The set was so damn basic tho omf I hate Frank Gatson