Sonja says B7 is around the corner

Started by Heated🔥, September 15, 2019, 02:17:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mrd0ndada

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on September 16, 2019, 09:51:52 AM
Quote from: Mrd0ndada on September 16, 2019, 09:14:30 AM
The song 🔥 and no one will care.    Brandy isn't the artist to "Cancel" they usually go after the more popular girls with the PC shit... say if Cardi said it then I'd understand the concern.   If it was such a big deal it would've blew up when she posted the snippet.
well ... I mean I'm reading some of the comments and that's what ppl are trying to politely say

It won't matter much what she says in her songs now, for ... obvious reasons

You're reading comments where?  But yea that actually proves my point.. it was clocked in her comments in January but it didn't move pass her Instagram. If it was a big deal it would've circulated around the internet.   
🙄

RAY7

Quote from: year round tan ☀️ on September 16, 2019, 10:17:50 AM
Quote from: CREAM. on September 15, 2019, 11:19:50 PM
I don't think it'll be that big of a deal

n
[;lpkopji

If the song was actually titled "Retarded" then I'd foresee the woke brigade having a field day.
It would bring more attention to the word's usage

but it'd have to be a REALLY slow news week for those outrage feens to go digging deep into a song for morsels to put under a magnifying glass  :disgusted:

!!

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Troye Stormborn on September 15, 2019, 02:22:03 PM
its been around the corner since 2013 ...give us a damn date.

right....

it's tiring

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Zodi on September 15, 2019, 05:13:37 PM
But you know what kind of reaction you'll illicit with posts like that :dead:
So don't be surprised when they start reaching for that double chin :-/

at this point holidays or not... she needs to release the fuckin' album causethere will never be a perfect time to do so... holidays, post-holidays people bein' broke  (i mean hell...they can at least streamin' on spoitify or other plateforms so i dont think it's that big of deal ..it counts too), other artists releasin' (I mean everybody and their aunty is releasing music, nobody gonna give her space to release her musci i mean wtf!), i mean ch... what other excuses she gon find? winter too cold? spring too rainy? summer too hot for a damn release...

i mean at this point she has to release at least her singles...and shortly after the damn LP...

hewritez

interesting. so are they gonna release a single or?

AfroJisiac