Ciara - Dose Official Thread No Longer Charting on iTunes

Started by Lazarus, September 13, 2018, 11:12:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

September 18, 2018, 04:04:04 PM #525 Last Edit: September 18, 2018, 04:04:56 PM by BARD?
Quote from: LOONA. on September 18, 2018, 02:20:46 PM
Why is she making a video to this when there wasn't one for "Freak Me" fg

She didn't even ride out "Level Up"

This girl is completely lost, or maybe she just doesn't give a fuck.

?Freak Me? was NOT a single. She specifically said when it was dropped that it was only a gift for the good reception ?Level Up? received.

Neither were singles. ?Dose? is the official lead single. Video is being shot by Diane Martel.

BAPHOMET.

Quote from: BARD? on September 18, 2018, 04:04:04 PM
Quote from: LOONA. on September 18, 2018, 02:20:46 PM
Why is she making a video to this when there wasn't one for "Freak Me" fg

She didn't even ride out "Level Up"

This girl is completely lost, or maybe she just doesn't give a fuck.

?Freak Me? was NOT a single. She specifically said when it was dropped that it was only a gift for the good reception ?Level Up? received.

Neither were singles. ?Dose? is the official lead single. Video is being shot by Diane Martel.

Drais is dumb tbh

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

ᴴᴼᵀᴾᴵᴺᴷ

Quote from: Vonc2002 on September 18, 2018, 04:17:00 PM
Damn so single #3 and still no one cares
Level Up is almost Gold.

Y?all just be talking.

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

I'm sorry but what was the point of all the mess with "Level Up" & "Freak Me" if they weren't singles. Teasers here, behind the scenes there. You do all that shit for singles and video releases. I can't remember the last time I heard a Cara song that was received as well as "Level Up" was. She completely wasted the little wave it had created.

Nevermind the fact that "Dose" isn't remotely single material let alone LEAD single material to start an era off with.

Again, Ci has a terrible ear and is lost as fuck. Why is she putting out some 2005 pep rally record and dancing in the middle of Atl projects with a bunch of kids? If you're gonna do the band theme, take it to the next level like Bey did at Coachella.

This girl is a mess.   

BAPHOMET.

LOONA.

Navyman

Why do I love this song now
:omgwatshappening:
This shit knocks in my Car
:gorlonfire:

fedswatchin

Quote from: BARD? on September 18, 2018, 04:21:02 PM
Level Up is almost Gold.

Y?all just be talking.
yeah, and the video will hit 100 million views very shortly :plzstop:

fedswatchin

Quote from: LOONA. on September 18, 2018, 04:58:14 PM

I'm sorry but what was the point of all the mess with "Level Up" & "Freak Me" if they weren't singles.
to garner attention? She hasn't released music in 3 years so she saw it was necessary to gradually get back into the game by releasing songs

Stranger things have happened in music, so I'm not understanding the confusion.

fedswatchin

Like Bardi already responded to you and explained what was going on. What was the purpose of quoting Vonc? To mess? Fagg please