Skincare Thread

Started by ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪, August 08, 2015, 10:33:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

So I just started using this product on my face after being recommended by a co-worker and it works. It doesn't dry out the skin and it leaves it soft and moisturized.

I've been running into alot of individuals with all these black spots and blemishes on their face and I refuse to give this look like some of my peers.

What products do you all use to keep that skin nice and clear?

SUPREME

August 08, 2015, 10:39:05 PM #1 Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 10:39:18 PM by SUPREME
I just wash my face daily and lotion it, and it's fine.

Should I be doing anything else?

:udontlookok:

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

n

What kinda lotion you use fag? Do you drink plenty of water?

SUPREME

August 08, 2015, 10:45:24 PM #3 Last Edit: August 08, 2015, 10:45:51 PM by SUPREME
i think i drink more than i eat

i drink a couple of bottles of water throughout the day and i drink a ton of juice/gatorade

sddddd

i hate fucking being thirsty

and i just use cocoa butter

never had skin problems though

in fact i got a zit or pimple or w/e for the first time in like maybe a year, a few weeks ago

i didnt know WTF to do

Phantom

Yea gotta stay away from those discolorations luv :ohhey:

I use clinique

Boomz

Outside of some dryness, I've always had naturally good skin. Haven't been a soda drinker since I was a pre-teen. That helps

But no black soap or outrageously priced "cr?me imported from Brazil" needed here. LOLz!
And thank GAWDS cause I don't trust what they put in that kinda shit.

I spend no more than 12 dollars on skin care products every 3 months.

Basically just this...

:receipts:

Bish

August 09, 2015, 12:15:30 AM #6 Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 12:17:24 AM by Bish
 I scrub my face with a warm wash rag twice a day and moisturize with rosehip oil (that I get from whole foods) in the morning and coconut oil in the evenings. I don't use any store bought cleansers because I feel they aggravate my skin. If you have skin problems try ditching your  products and see how your skin reacts- you'll be surprised.

I alternate a weekly mask; it's either Aztec healing clay (from whole foods) with apple cider vinegar, or my turmeric mask with yogurt and honey. I don't have any breakouts and my skin is bright and healthy. I also drink a gallon of water a day.

Topical products will only do but so much. Healthy skin comes from the inside out.

GLOCK

Quote from: ⅆ ⅇ ⅉ ⅈ. on August 08, 2015, 10:33:31 PM

So I just started using this product on my face after being recommended by a co-worker and it works. It doesn't dry out the skin and it leaves it soft and moisturized.

I've been running into alot of individuals with all these black spots and blemishes on their face and I refuse to give this look like some of my peers.

What products do you all use to keep that skin nice and clear?
Where do I buy this at baby and what does she do?

GLOCK

I use raw black soap and white hazel ..
That keeps me cute

Plank

my mom has been havin me use blck soap since i was in el'mentary

nev' had skin problems tho

i also rub witch hazel on my face b'fore i put shae butter on
thts 'bout it!

SUPREME

nmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Bish

Quote from: Glock on August 09, 2015, 12:32:27 AM
I use raw black soap and white hazel ..
That keeps me cute
Do you mean witch hazel?

I used the Alaffia black soap from whole foods but it burned the shit out of my eyes.

I stick with natural products but Origins is really good! Never a dull moment, charcoal mask and modern friction are amazing! Very pricey but worth it.

.betterwiseup

August 09, 2015, 01:16:48 AM #12 Last Edit: August 09, 2015, 01:17:42 AM by .betterwiseup
Warm lemon water
Raw honey mask
Mario Badescu Glycolic Foaming Cleanser
Mario Badescu Alpha Grapefruit Cleansing Lotion
Coconut oil

Young

Lemon Juice
Drink Water
Stay away from Sodas, Sugars lots of sugars etc

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

What does Witch Hazel do?