Cardi is a Grammy GIRL... LMFAO some girls could only wish

Started by GLOCK, February 09, 2019, 11:40:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Scott.

Quote from: Temper on February 11, 2019, 06:12:54 PM
Nicki fans don't attack bitches for no reason. Nobody was dragging Cardi until the new age aid gorls started with the Nicki never did this and that bullshit. You guys can't cry about her lashings when you practically asked and begged the Barbs to do it.

With ALL DUE RESPECT, but the only ones I feel that are always crying, are the ones that's constantly yelling "Oh! Hate Train! everytime someone says something about their fave.

I don't stan for neither one (I just love one and dislike the other), so I'm just calling it like I see it.

fedswatchin

Quote from: Scott. on February 11, 2019, 07:30:12 PM
Nicki fans don't attack bitches for no reason. Nobody was dragging Cardi until the new age aid gorls started with the Nicki never did this and that bullshit. You guys can't cry about her lashings when you practically asked and begged the Barbs to do it.

With ALL DUE RESPECT, but the only ones I feel that are always crying, are the ones that's constantly yelling "Oh! Hate Train! everytime someone says something about their fave.

I don't stan for neither one (I just love one and dislike the other), so I'm just calling it like I see it.
I'm not understanding

Are you tryna say there's not a Nicki hate train or are you saying she brings the hate on herself? :plzstop: The train pulled off with the Remy beef, which was before Cardi's payola reign. And that story was corroborated by Nicki when she told the Barbs industry gorls were tryna blackball her. Tbh, i don't even know what we're talkin about anymore, but fuck Cardi and I mean it

Scott.

Quote from: Temper on February 11, 2019, 07:37:04 PM

I'm not understanding

Are you tryna say there's not a Nicki hate train or are you saying she brings the hate on herself? :plzstop: The train pulled off with the Remy beef, which was before Cardi's payola reign. And that story was corroborated by Nicki when she told the Barbs industry gorls were tryna blackball her. Tbh, i don't even know what we're talkin about anymore, but fuck Cardi and I mean it

People were already disliking the girl before Remy. Like this ain't no new shit.

But ok luv. We can end it here.

fedswatchin

The Hate Train went into full force once it became cool to hate on her in 2017. Ppl wanna be cool. *shrugs*

Scott.

Quote from: beautiful liar on February 11, 2019, 07:46:46 PM
cfbfffff

I'll never forget the first Cardi thread posted on here

It was posted by me - and it flopped horribly.
ok

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

Vonc2002

This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: Scott. on February 11, 2019, 07:42:59 PM
Quote from: Temper on February 11, 2019, 07:37:04 PM

I'm not understanding

People were already disliking the girl before Remy. Like this ain't no new shit.

But ok luv. We can end it here.
!!!!!!
I've NEVER liked Nicki Minaj.  Like.....EVER
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Vonc2002

Quote from: beautiful liar on February 11, 2019, 07:46:46 PM
cfbfffff

I'll never forget the first Cardi thread posted on here

It was posted by me - and it flopped horribly.
Most threads u make about music flop because you're corny and people don't go in them.  This is dumb anyway.  Alot of us were stanning for cardi as soon as she hit the love and hip hop scene :dead: