Tampon brand removes fem symbol to be inclusive of transwomen

Started by herbie, October 20, 2019, 05:53:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BAPHOMET.

MelMel

Opposites Attract.

n

There are Trans Men who still have a Vagina and get periods :uhh:  Trans Women aren't the only Trans things that exists. 

It's unconditional, these days you know....

how u let him cheat

IMAGINE

playin a few pick-up games of street ball, talkin shit wit ya niggas, cat-calling a few bitches, then tipping inside to change ya tampon real quick

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Naomi Hit Me

Quote from: opheliababe on October 20, 2019, 08:34:20 PM
IMAGINE

playin a few pick-up games of street ball, talkin shit wit ya niggas, cat-calling a few bitches, then tipping inside to change ya tampon real quick

:dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead: :dead:
whew this life

yummy

Edge gorl

ffffffffffffffffejmk

ice come get this boi b'fore he shoots up a place

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: silly h0e on October 20, 2019, 05:53:59 PM
This is awesome!

Sanitary product brand Always to remove feminine logo to be more inclusive to trans people

Earlier in the year, transgender campaigner Ben Saunders asked sanitary product brand Always why they include feminine logos in their packaging. At the time, another activist who goes by Melly Bloom on Twitter made the same complaint asking why it was 'imperative' to have the Venus sign on their products.

Both feel that the company, owned by Proctor & Gamble, exclude transgender and non-binary people who use the items. Since both complaints were made, Always has said it will now aim to remove the signs from their packaging from December 2019, with aims to have it distributed everywhere by February 2020.

Melly's tweet to the brand read: 'Could someone from Always tell me why it is imperative to have the female symbol on their sanitary products? 'There are non-binary and trans folks who still need to use your products too you know!'

In response to the tweet from July, the North American Customer Care Team wrote: 'At Always, we care about the needs and preferences of our customers,' urging Melly to get in touch. And now, they've written back to Ben saying they have taken on the advice and will be making changes. A delighted Melly has shared the letter sent to Ben on her Twitter.

Read more: https://metro.co.uk/2019/10/20/sanitary-product-brand-always-to-remove-feminine-logo-to-be-more-inclusive-10950757/?ito=cbshare
:plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

BrokenHeartsHeal

Why do I feel like the average transwomen don't actually care about this and this is just some white liberal mess of a move

Bentley. HARRIS!

Quote from: Foreigner's God. on October 20, 2019, 07:05:24 PM
I think I honestly hate Trans people
ssssssss

look, let's just hope Trump gets impreached and Pence takes over

I hear he wants the zorls rounded up

how u let him cheat

Quote from: Bentley. A Moderator. on October 20, 2019, 09:15:31 PM
Quote from: Foreigner's God. on October 20, 2019, 07:05:24 PM
I think I honestly hate Trans people
ssssssss

look, let's just hope Trump gets impreached and Pence takes over

I hear he wants the zorls rounded up

dfffffffff what's the sermon bby ?

:everythingok:
then take him back? must be yo only nigga.

Bentley. HARRIS!

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Um trans women dont have periods why wojld they wear tampons

Ugh

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Annie

First of all this is about pads, so I don't know what all these jokes about changing tampons is. A lot of people who are going to transition hate their bodies and wont let anything inside them.

It is so simple anatomy vs the mind and the gender you identify with. When your period starts at 11 you can't transition like that. Even if you start with hormones people still have their period (often light). Some people don't have money for the process, are too ashamed or live in a country where this is not even allowed. So when you feel like a boy and your vagina keeps screaming every month that you are a girl it is horrible. Men don't even know how it feels to be on a period (the cramps, the hormones, shame sometimes when you have to go to a bathroom, cancel things like sports/swimming).

So during a period people who already are sensitive can become even more sensitive and anxious. Walking to the 'female hygiene' section in a supermarket and buying a product (waiting in line at the cashier) are difficult when you don't want the world to know you are born in the body of a woman. It is a real problem, so just take away the logos and the stigma.

https://www.refinery29.com/en-gb/gender-dysphoria-and-periods

/.\