Rhoa getting back to the mess. Nene gets into it with the crew on next episode

Started by 🦚, November 27, 2019, 03:05:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kalifornia.

🦚

Hear 'em swarmin', right? (Zz) 🐝 🐝  is known to bite (Zz, zz)
——————///——————-
https://justiceforbreonna.org/

M-Rocka

This unhinged drunk queen has y'all pissed.

These last couple of episodes have been dry, they brought in YoVODKA to bring the mess that you gorls are always screaming about RHOA not having enough of.:plzstop: 

M-Rocka

Quote from: Scott. on December 03, 2019, 11:01:37 AM
Yovanna>

the Taaka Vodka Queen is here to stay

!!!!!!!!!!!

This Smirnoff Queen has these gorls fuming!  :feelinmyself:

🦚

——————///——————-

Aalumeci.

Quote from: M-Rocka on December 03, 2019, 12:55:54 PM
This unhinged drunk queen has y'all pissed.

These last couple of episodes have been dry, they brought in YoVODKA to bring the mess that you gorls are always screaming about RHOA not having enough of.:plzstop:

THIS episode was dry, and the parts that weren't, were because of Kenya.

Porsha see it, that girl thirsty af. There's a diff between being a genuine ki and someone who you can tell is putting on to try to get a moment. But if you're easily entertained, I guess she appeals to you.

Kalifornia.

She can't run away at the reunion. They are gonna demolish her.

Then next season she'll be back up Nene's wide ass since the others don't fuck with her.

🦚

Its gonna be like that reunion where they all dragged kim  :plzstop:
——————///——————-

Kalifornia.

Yeah, THIRSTvonna is a try hard.

It's one thing to swoop in for the sake of mess, but her's had no kind of style or finesse to it. It was very clumsy and actually made her look bad in the end. She couldn't even gather an easy target like Tanya.

BigDawg

Lol I remember Yvonna and Monique on say yes to the dress before joining housewives and they have a nice lil coin, definitely married rich 

Aalumeci.

Quote from: Kalifornia. on December 03, 2019, 01:12:05 PM
Yeah, THIRSTvonna is a try hard.

It's one thing to swoop in for the sake of mess, but her's had no kind of style or finesse to it. It was very clumsy and actually made her look bad in the end. She couldn't even gather an easy target like Tanya.

"tea! oof! look what I got!" girl gone

But I don't think Tanya is an easy target :plzstop: She kinda has her shit together and is smart. She's just a lil goofy but she can gather. Nene was just a bit much for her to grasp last season. Like a big ass loud buffalo.

Cowboy Nine

Yeah Yovanna ain't that girl.

And neither is Tawnya.

M-Rocka

YAWNya is the weakest on the show. Yovanna is bringing that edge that you gorls missed last season.

Kim is the try hard, she was so desperate for a storyline with Kenya & Moose on season 10 that it blew up in her damn face when they all dragged her during the reunion.