Started by Therealsypano, October 08, 2020, 01:49:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vonc2002

Quote from: Manistee on October 09, 2020, 07:38:41 PM
Lew

Mr. Vonc2002 is def correct

that Humpty Dumpty noggin of urs is tf broke

and there's no rescuing it sis
And there's no sense trying to talk logic with someone who's been actually diagnosed a fckn retard  :omf:
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

AfroJisiac

Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on October 09, 2020, 03:11:47 PM
Quote from: AfroJisiac on October 09, 2020, 09:29:48 AM
Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on October 09, 2020, 02:33:44 AM
Quote from: Bigmacthawoppa on October 09, 2020, 12:25:01 AM
Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on October 08, 2020, 10:44:49 PM
Quote from: Young on October 08, 2020, 10:37:30 PM
Quote from: Andthecategoryis... on October 08, 2020, 10:25:28 PM
Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on October 08, 2020, 10:19:07 PM
well the era is bittersweet
i dont get to say the music is all that good
i dont get to say the vocals are all that good
but seing what shes capable of independent has kinda established that we take her work for granted
and it needs to be revered  more

so its like a 25 anniversary ep for me
i do want her to get another grammy
want her writing to improve and budget to come back
want her to get her a writers room leave it to the professionals

and be great

and stop with the second guessing herself reworking songs so heavily
I think you do too much but I agree with some of this but Brandy needed this to know who she is as an artist...this is the most sure of herself that I have seen her in over 20 years. She needed to come up from the ground and build herself back up and believe in her gift.

>>><<<

The next era will be even bigger/better and I truly believe that with everything in me.

Like she said; B7 was a healing album for her

Imagine what Brandy will be/is recording in the headspace she's in now and with the opportunities she has now. So exciting

nope nope nope dont want to hear it
she took her heealed azz and recorded this track after the release of that album
were no longer doing the unheard and unreleased potential brandy is gonna slay and be better than ever  routine

right now in october 2020 shes putting out bullshit
and thats the energy untill further notice

Ddddd this is strongly worded but I kinda agree. This release really burst the bubble of anticipation and hopefulness that she'd deliver after all those years. For some this album worked, and for others it was underwhelming. I'm sad that it's shaken my faith in her ability to produce another classic, but maybe it's for the best. With lower expectations maybe the next mess will feel better to me. It's just hard to reconcile bc I've always put her on a pedestal above every other artist and with B7 she showed (to me at least) that shes not really capable of delivering without the right people involved. Her current team doesn't seem like the type to be honest and push her to be better.

So yeah, all that to say that the expectation of her next mess to be revolutionary ain't realistic anymore. She's showed what she's capable of on B7 after working on it for 4 years, so no point in wishing for any better the next go round.

Yes and I honestly think that was the lesson for most of us placing her on a pedestal
now its like Okay we really see its just the voice and nothing else really not even her ear  and musical choices can even be on that pedestal anymore. weve touted her as this magical vocal producer in which she does have some skills but not enough to pull off a project by herself clearly
The universe showed me with the dc incident that the idolatry needs to stop
and everytime i fall back into it something happens removes her from the pedestal again

If you remember i was the main one saying dont drag her the album will come when its time

and in 2020 its time

time to see that shes not a musical savior
time to see that it really was the machine when its all said and done
time to see shes no ones writer
time to see she cant even produce  her own mess right
time to see she ain't on point when it comes to her product
time to see that because of lack of vision she cant do a simple song without ruining the essence of it with her so called "perfectionist" bullshit cause aint shit perfect

and so now its about giving her  her flowers now because its a wrap

the era is about celebrating her more than new hot music

and again the universe let the b7 turn me way the fuck off again
and when i get sucked into the hype this shit gets released

im so done  lol

Ch ... Where is ur Music career... ?   cause u acting like you've accomplished everything this gurl did...but i bet u can't even do a quarter of what she did her whole career...   *click on baby mama's part   "U can't do it quite like i can"

We all know that when it comes to managing an era, bran and her team are NEVER on point and it's been like that since at least Human but she's still standing and on her grind even more now...
Yeah the single choices are not always the right ones but if there's a couple of things u can't deny and take from her is her vocal abilities and her ear to make even the most boring beat sound great as a whole...and the whole industry cant say otherwise.

Now u dont like the album.. FINE! but to act like she's less than the great artist that she is....! absolutely not ! and u're doin way to much.

for example. Whitney's last album was underwhelming to me, production and vocals wise... was she less of a great singer after that to me?! nop. (plus she lost her vocal abilities but still) it didnt take away all the things she accomplished ...

So y'all need to stop acting like Bran's music is the pits and that she's a lessor .. y'all will not.
it's one thing to not like this project and some of her choices related to that but to act like just because of one project u dont like she's not the icon that she is... ch..please...   several seats.

oh by the way, i H.A.T.E. this remix...  but Bran>>>>>>  y'all favs!

I will address your points one by one
QuoteCh ... Where is ur Music career... ?   cause u acting like you've accomplished everything this gurl did...but i bet u can't even do a quarter of what she did her whole career...   *click on baby mama's part   "U can't do it quite like i can"

I dont understand this logic we all have our ways we can be successful if bran has found great success with her art that is amazing but it doesnt invalidate anyone elses
My career is not in music but i do have some experience in the engineering side of it mostly because I wanted my own production to be as close to industry standard as possible and it is alot to study and experience but that is beside the point but we as fans have been forced to move our attention and focus away from bran mostly to cultivate our own talents. So its all  a learning experience

QuoteWe all know that when it comes to managing an era, bran and her team are NEVER on point and it's been like that since at least Human but she's still standing and on her grind even more now...
Yeah the single choices are not always the right ones but if there's a couple of things u can't deny and take from her is her vocal abilities and her ear to make even the most boring beat sound great as a whole...and the whole industry cant say otherwise.

Right we see very clearly now its just the voice
and everything else should be handled by the professionals

QuoteNow u dont like the album.. FINE! but to act like she's less than the great artist that she is....! absolutely not ! and u're doin way to much.
for example. Whitney's last album was underwhelming to me, production and vocals wise... was she less of a great singer after that to me?! nop. (plus she lost her vocal abilities but still) it didnt take away all the things she accomplished ...

Her career speaks for itself I dont have the power to do that  and im not trying to
but the veil has been lifted and our expectations are adjusting accordingly
As ive said Im still in shock by what the veil lift has revealed
but its getting better

and whitneys last album is on my phone right now its a great effort given what shes been through
but she kept its cute remaining just the voice

QuoteSo y'all need to stop acting like Bran's music is the pits and that she's a lessor .. y'all will not.
it's one thing to not like this project and some of her choices related to that but to act like just because of one project u dont like she's not the icon that she is... ch..please...   several seats.

Well shes definitely been knocked off the pedestal
which is not surprising very powerful structures and people have been brought down and taken off their pedestals as well this year even pre covid
but as ive stated this era is more celebratory for her complete body of works and career
and we are gaining more appreciation for it
rather than dismissing it as old energy that can be outdone by the next project

thanks for your input

not reading all these boo. i got a job.

but thanks for the unread response

lovechild

October 09, 2020, 09:22:16 PM #242 Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 09:27:14 PM by lovechild
Wait... this remix is kinda tugging at my fade..  this 2nd #1 duet owt!!!!  The first version felt so empty to me ... TY kinda filled her in a bit! Just bop girls !

Get into him doing the iconic Brandy YEA YEA YEA paying homage tho. I think the unpolished version leaked by accident I'm sure it will be cleaned up( I hope) lol either way it adds some balance to the song.

Nonchalantboi

October 09, 2020, 09:57:10 PM #243 Last Edit: October 09, 2020, 10:05:15 PM by Nonchalantboi
Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on October 09, 2020, 07:06:47 AM
Quote from: BORderline on October 09, 2020, 07:02:19 AM
Every thread it's the same negative mess.
Ain't u tired?!

Its not negative

the release is flawed

the end

Let it go you been saying this in every bran thread since the release ! We get your point the first time no need to keep bringing up the same thing in every thread related to B7 the album is different but still enjoyable plus it was therapeutic for her. As someone "special" you should understand what this album means to her.

🔥🔥🔥

pop

I'm sorry but Mary's happy mess is way more successful than her sad mess....

but back to this song it's Dope or serves it purposes for radio 

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: AfroJisiac on October 09, 2020, 09:04:30 PM
Quote from: Lane Bryant Jumpsuit on October 09, 2020, 03:11:47 PM
Quote from: AfroJisiac on October 09, 2020, 09:29:48 AM
but seing what shes capable of independent has kinda established that we take her work for granted

and be great

I think you do too much but I agree with some of this but Brandy needed this to know who she is as an artist...this is the most sure of herself that I have seen her in over 20 years. She needed to come up from the ground and build herself back up and believe in her gift.

>>><<<

The next era will be even bigger/better and I truly believe that with everything in me.

Imagine what Brandy will be/is recording in the headspace she's in now and with the opportunities she has now. So exciting

she took her heealed azz and recorded this track after the release of that album
were no longer doing the unheard and unreleased potential brandy is gonna slay and be better than ever  routine

Ddddd this is strongly worded but I kinda agree. This release really burst the bubble of anticipation and hopefulness that she'd deliver after all those years. For some this album worked, and for others it was underwhelming. I'm sad that it's shaken my faith in her ability to produce another classic, but maybe it's for the best. With lower expectations maybe the next mess will feel better to me. It's just hard to reconcile bc I've always put her on a pedestal above every other artist and with B7 she showed (to me at least) that shes not really capable of delivering without the right people involved. Her current team doesn't seem like the type to be honest and push her to be better.

So yeah, all that to say that the expectation of her next mess to be revolutionary ain't realistic anymore. She's showed what she's capable of on B7 after working on it for 4 years, so no point in wishing for any better the next go round.

Yes and I honestly think that was the lesson for most of us placing her on a pedestal
now its like Okay we really see its just the voice and nothing else really not even her ear  and musical choices can even be on that pedestal anymore. weve touted her as this magical vocal producer in which she does have some skills but not enough to pull off a project by herself clearly
and everytime i fall back into it something happens removes her from the pedestal again

If you remember i was the main one saying dont drag her the album will come when its time

and in 2020 its time

time to see that because of lack of vision she cant do a simple song without ruining the essence of it with her so called "perfectionist" bullshit cause aint shit perfect

im so done  lol

Ch ... Where is ur Music career... ?   cause u acting like you've accomplished everything this gurl did...but i bet u can't even do a quarter of what she did her whole career...   *click on baby mama's part   "U can't do it quite like i can"

We all know that when it comes to managing an era, bran and her team are NEVER on point and it's been like that since at least Human but she's still standing and on her grind even more now...

Now u dont like the album.. FINE! but to act like she's less than the great artist that she is....! absolutely not ! and u're doin way to much.

So y'all need to stop acting like Bran's music is the pits and that she's a lessor .. y'all will not.

I will address your points one by one
QuoteCh ... Where is ur Music career... ?   cause u acting like you've accomplished everything this gurl did...but i bet u can't even do a quarter of what she did her whole career...   *click on baby mama's part   "U can't do it quite like i can"

I dont understand this logic we all have our ways we can be successful if bran has found great success with her art that is amazing but it doesnt invalidate anyone elses
My career is not in music but i do have some experience in the engineering side of it mostly because I wanted my own production to be as close to industry standard as possible and it is alot to study and experience but that is beside the point but we as fans have been forced to move our attention and focus away from bran mostly to cultivate our own talents. So its all  a learning experience

QuoteWe all know that when it comes to managing an era, bran and her team are NEVER on point and it's been like that since at least Human but she's still standing and on her grind even more now...

Right we see very clearly now its just the voice
and everything else should be handled by the professionals

QuoteNow u dont like the album.. FINE! but to act like she's less than the great artist that she is....! absolutely not ! and u're doin way to much.

Her career speaks for itself I dont have the power to do that  and im not trying to
but the veil has been lifted and our expectations are adjusting accordingly
As ive said Im still in shock by what the veil lift has revealed
but its getting better

and whitneys last album is on my phone right now its a great effort given what shes been through
but she kept its cute remaining just the voice

QuoteSo y'all need to stop acting like Bran's music is the pits and that she's a lessor .. y'all will not.

Well shes definitely been knocked off the pedestal
which is not surprising very powerful structures and people have been brought down and taken off their pedestals as well this year even pre covid
but as ive stated this era is more celebratory for her complete body of works and career
and we are gaining more appreciation for it
rather than dismissing it as old energy that can be outdone by the next project

thanks for your input

not reading all these boo. i got a job.

but thanks for the unread response

i got a job as well  :kii:

Lewie D Im Caramel Bitches Ion Wanna hear Im Actin
Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 09, 2020, 08:46:07 PM
Quote from: Manistee on October 09, 2020, 07:38:41 PM
Lew

Mr. Vonc2002 is def correct

that Humpty Dumpty noggin of urs is tf broke

and there's no rescuing it sis
And there's no sense trying to talk logic with someone who's been actually diagnosed a fckn retard  :omf:

explain the logic

Different

Buy The Stars✨

Lew you kinda have been going from brandy thread to brandy thread since 7/31 letting us know how you feel about b7 in every thread. I think the gorls are tired of it. So I think maybe next brandy thread just link them to this one or any other cause we all know how you feel by now .... no shade at all 

Jon

and be great

>>><<<

and in 2020 its time

im so done  lol

Lew I think you are exaggerating to ridiculous levels. You don't seem to be much of a fan anymore. It's okay to leave.

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Troye on October 09, 2020, 10:15:45 PM
Lew you kinda have been going from brandy thread to brandy thread since 7/31 letting us know how you feel about b7 in every thread. I think the gorls are tired of it. So I think maybe next brandy thread just link them to this one or any other cause we all know how you feel by now .... no shade at all

and i dont care im responding to the threads about the mess as i see fit

the ppul that like it continue to post
the ppul that dont continue to post

and thats beauty of the world

and it would be nice if this bullshit she just released was a step up

but its not so

Different

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Jonovan on October 09, 2020, 10:23:19 PM

and be great

>>><<<

and in 2020 its time

im so done  lol

Lew I think you are exaggerating to ridiculous levels. You don't seem to be much of a fan anymore. It's okay to leave.

If this album was released without brandys name or anticipation
it would be one thread sayin hey guys check out this album has a few good tracks
and thats real

Different

Lew wtf is your problem? You obviously have some healing to do. You seem more deranged than usual.
^

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: 123 on October 09, 2020, 11:59:51 PM
Lew wtf is your problem? You obviously have some healing to do. You seem more deranged than usual.

If that were the truth id be saying its a masterpiece

I think if i were the first to express dismay about a brandy product maybe

Part of the problem is my stance admitted or not

Ppul can see the truth

But there issue is with me speaking on it really

A get over it tea

But i haven made any new threads just respinding to the new ones

Different

Vonc2002

A retard tea
This is my pass to say WHATEVER tf I wanna say about the mess she releases so I don't wanna hear SHIT! Baby mama is a mess of a song btw

Lane Bryant Jumpsuit

Quote from: Vonc2002 on October 10, 2020, 02:42:40 AM
A retard tea

the same retardation that had you going in and out of every full moon thread saying its trash

fuck you dyke

Different