Taylor & Calvin Harris dethrone Beyonce & Jay-Z as FORBES "Highest-Paid Couple"

Started by Mel., June 25, 2015, 04:07:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mel.

World's Highest-Paid Celebrity Couples 2015

Taylor Swift and Calvin Harris, $146 million
Beyonc? and Jay Z, $110.5 million
Miranda Lambert and Blake Shelton, $57 million

Ever since Beyonc? and Jay Z began dating over a decade ago, all sorts of rumors have surrounded their relationship. But one speculation that has not reached the tabloids is that either party said ?I do? for the money.

Queen Bey has her kingdom, and Jay Z has his empire; together, they ranked first on our highest-earning celebrity couples list in 2013. But they?ve been dethroned by a younger pair on this year?s Celebrity 100, which goes live on the morning of Monday, June 29th. For the first time, the list will rank the world?s top earning entertainers by annual income only, and there will only be three couples where both members make the cut.

http://www.forbes.com/sites/maddieberg/2015/06/25/worlds-highest-paid-celebrity-couples-2015/?utm_campaign=Forbes&utm_source=TWITTER&utm_medium=social&utm_channel=Business&linkId=15118321

∧ ∨ ∩ ∪

J+B have over 1 billion dollars collectively. Taylor nor Calvin is seeing it.

Cowboy Nine

pCj

d

With the way Taylor's relationships go, they'll get their thrown back in 3 weeks

Mel.

Quote from: ∧ ∨ ∩ ∪ on June 25, 2015, 04:15:24 PM
J+B have over 1 billion dollars collectively. Taylor nor Calvin is seeing it.

lols

Mel.

Annie

/.\

COD.

Admin

Quote from: Annie on June 25, 2015, 04:20:39 PM
How many singers did he date? He jumps from one to another
!!!!

Calvin seems like an arrogant asshole now. And his music isn't anything special anymore.

I loved his earlier productions with Kylie, and his own solo stuff.

pCj

BrokenHeartsHeal

Didn't know they go together. she's a fucking SERIAL fucker, wouldn't even say dater at this point.

Anyway, I'm tired of this girl, can she go away!?