#LHHATL Joseline & Karlie got into a fist fight

Started by Dee, June 26, 2015, 04:18:16 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigDawg

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Zankou. on June 26, 2015, 09:44:34 AM
I hope it's Sheree
SDDDDDDDDSSDDDDDDD

!!!!!!! Me too!!! It very well might be Kim though, since she n Nene are good sisters n all again.

Zankou.

d

apparently Sheree was in talks last season but it fell through when she was requesting too much money.. CHHHH Sheree knows she needs this check. She needs to be on her hands and knees BEGGING

BigDawg

Hugo

Omm if Sheree and Kenya become close, Moose is gonna have a fit

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: Zankou. on June 26, 2015, 09:48:02 AM
d

apparently Sheree was in talks last season but it fell through when she was requesting too much money.. CHHHH Sheree knows she needs this check. She needs to be on her hands and knees BEGGING
!!!!!!!!!!!! I thought she was supposed to come back last season too. And OKAY!!! She knows she need that check. Girl you are NOT getting that Nene coin, you better take what you can GET. :uhh:

STUNNA GOD

Quote from: BigDawg on June 26, 2015, 10:25:21 AM
http://therealhousewivesblog.blogspot.com/2015/06/kenya-moore-and-nene-leakes-reportedly.html?m=1

QuoteReal Housewives of Atlanta Kenya Moore has been in the headlines herself with various stories, including one that Kenya Moore?s newest boyfriend was married to someone else, despite going on Millionaire Matchmaker. According to MTV, Vivica A. Fox, who filmed Celebrity Apprentice with Kenya Moore, felt that it was a setup and called her out for faking the stunts in her life.

Not ending the article with MESS.  :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop: :plzstop:

Pisces Soul

CH...I SMELL PUBLICITY STUNT/RUMOR....HOW IS IT THAT WE LIVE IN THE DAY WHEN EVERYBODY HAS A SMARTPHONE INCLUDING THE ELDERLY...AND NOT ONE VIDEO LEAKED OR HIT THE NET YET...AND THIS WAS SOME "ALLEGED" KNOCK OUT BRAWL....CH...

:pourup:

Buy The Stars✨

karlie hasnt had a story line this season so she kind of needs this

BigDawg

Perez is reporting that Kim Fields is joining the cast on RHOA

iman

sssss if this is true then Jos' will probably get the boot.