Brandy #EP coming.... end of September? (Bran told a fan)

Started by Wtv, June 26, 2015, 11:32:04 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Wtv

June 26, 2015, 01:50:22 PM #15 Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 01:51:22 PM by Warren Worthington III
I liked reading this, this way I wont expect the EP for July. even if the user is right or not, if it really comes in Sep, or Aug or Oct.
So at the end of the day, this made me have more patience, instead of getting too excited for a "any day" release.

Herb.

Quote from: Skegee Girl on June 26, 2015, 11:51:02 AM
I can't believe y'all are just gonna take this random person's word (no offense).
!!!
So many of her fans portray themselves to be "in the know"

Cowgirl

I think it's perfect timing and there seems to be a reason she said then if true.

Ma Lo

Quote from: Herb. on June 26, 2015, 02:04:41 PM
I can't believe y'all are just gonna take this random person's word (no offense).
!!!

!!!

CandyCrush

Remember this photo shoot with that fashion photographer?

[instagram]
[/instagram].

He says whatever this project was for is coming next week. Magazine? TV? Ad? He won't say, but if no new music yet, SOMETHING is about to pop off. And I don't know bout y'all but I'm ready to be snatched!

:loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when: :loose2when:

Wtv

June 26, 2015, 04:11:23 PM #20 Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 04:13:28 PM by Warren Worthington III
I would say a magazine cover/interview, seems more likely.

Admin

CandyCrush

Quote from: Warren Worthington III on June 26, 2015, 04:11:23 PM

Yes. He seems to do a lot of work for Harper's Bazaar. Brandy and her PR team are doing an exceptional job in keeping her face out there, getting great publicity. This will be good promo. It's all about the set up. I know fans are impatient for the new music but it's got to be done right. If you're cooking a cake and take it out of the oven too soon, it's gonna fall.

Let it cook.

Rxxf

I've been asking for an EP heavily ever since we did the BSource Brandy interview - so I'm just happy that she's finally entertaining the idea. Whenever it comes, it comes.
BRANDY

Wtv

June 26, 2015, 07:52:37 PM #25 Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 07:54:01 PM by Warren Worthington III
Quote from: CandyCrush on June 26, 2015, 06:04:27 PM
Quote from: Warren Worthington III on June 26, 2015, 04:11:23 PM

Yes. He seems to do a lot of work for Harper's Bazaar. Brandy and her PR team are doing an exceptional job in keeping her face out there, getting great publicity. This will be good promo. It's all about the set up. I know fans are impatient for the new music but it's got to be done right. If you're cooking a cake and take it out of the oven too soon, it's gonna fall.

Let it cook.

the set up has been there since she joined Chicago actually, I mean, right since she made her debut. So honestly, any week now would be fine for the EP, since people are ready. Of course dropping it right after Empire would be better, but... I dont think its needed at all, music is music any month of the year, so everyone will appreciate the EP any month of the year, lol. But I get it, her team has their agenda now, so lets wait for it then :D

ohthatsniko

Quote from: Ntwadumela on June 26, 2015, 02:52:47 PM
!!!

!!!

Wtf that suppose to mean? After "Chicago" I asked Brandy when will the EP be dropping and she said end of September. I ain't gotta lie or make up shit for yall or to be "in the know".... I seen the other thread about the release of the EP and if anyone knew so I decided to let them know.

Stewie

!!!

nn

not too much on ant

RekeRig

Quote from: CandyCrush on June 26, 2015, 03:53:32 PM

[instagram]
[/instagram].

He says whatever this project was for is coming next week. Magazine? TV? Ad? He won't say, but if no new music yet, SOMETHING is about to pop off. And I don't know bout y'all but I'm ready to be snatched!

where did he say that at?

i saw him say its a secret

CandyCrush

Quote from: RekeRig on June 26, 2015, 09:23:38 PM
Quote from: CandyCrush on June 26, 2015, 03:53:32 PM

[instagram]
[/instagram].

where did he say that at?

i saw him say its a secret

The comments of this post yesterday: